2nd Grow - Promix - LED - CKS Hash Plant x 2 - Old School - Alpha Dawg

Yeah its tough to catch up on journals if you leave or long. I started using the like button as a means to track journal reading. Much easier to find where I left off

I seem to have stabilized my temps at 80.2°F, 51% humidity.....I can live with that. It was 86.9° yesterday.

Teddy.....could you do me a favor and change the picture on the Opening screen of the app..... it breaks my heart to open my own journal LOL.
Same at least yours is a plant. Mines a lightburned seedling hahahaha!! :/ I feel your pain. Perseverance, as I always say. I didn't spend months convincing my wife to okay this grow so I could give up lol!

I'm done...new picture lol.......Stim Roots effects after 1 week in tap water
This basil plant literally " yanked" from the ground last weekend and put in this vase.
420-magazine-mobile292951558.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1211271632.jpg

Celery and romaine can be regrown in tap water, changed daily to replenish 02! Didn't know basil could yours looks great!

420-magazine-mobile1211271632.jpg

Celery and romaine can be regrown in tap water, changed daily to replenish 02! Didn't know basil could yours looks great!
Huh.....no idea about that either. I was just looking for Teddy to change my picture lol.....

Update of my harem, lol.....

My Hash plants were fed yesterday. 1/2 strength nutes + DNF bloom enhancer. First time I've added anything to my nutes, came out to 700 ppm in my 1.5L, that each of them get. See how they likey!?
420-magazine-mobile767322919.jpg
420-magazine-mobile344702530.jpg

Despite losing her sugar leaves, Pickles seems to be doing much better. The leaf curl is gone especially. I will not be regrowing any of my sugar leaves but at the same time I will not be losing any of my fan leaves. I now have a constant temperature of 81.2 F. Here's her twin Amber, Pickles isn't making an appearance quite yet.
420-magazine-mobile1149409577.jpg

Josie, my Alpha Dawg loving life. 1/2 strength for her + bloom enhancer too.
So pretty......
420-magazine-mobile1890891445.jpg

In 6 weeks, I'll be rolling in weed, til then......fatten everyone up as best as I can. Hopefully the bloom enhancer helps with that.

Hey Guy, here is a link you might want to sub into for knowledge on soil. Its a good thread, sometimes slow, but lots of good info in case you are interested. Lots of good soil growers there.

Building a Better Soil - Demonstrations & Discussions of Organic Soil Recipes
Done, always like a good read....I love Sues outlook too, such an amazing person.
Found another base Im looking into, Canadian content helps a tonne with shipping.

A guide to organic fertilizers

In 6 weeks, I'll be rolling in weed, til then......fatten everyone up as best as I can. Hopefully the bloom enhancer helps with that.

I'm pruning off a load of sucker buds and smaller twigs now to let the main colas do their thing. It also gets me a little smoke for now. Kind of a 50/50 going on there.

I'm pruning off a load of sucker buds and smaller twigs now to let the main colas do their thing. It also gets me a little smoke for now. Kind of a 50/50 going on there.
That's code for Im reaping the rewards of my plants early, LoL.

Back
Top Bottom