2nd Grow - White Widow - Hydroponics

IMG_4864.jpeg

Great Garden :thumb: Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:
I'm not great at hydro but I'll follow along.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Sorry I’m new to site and growing. Here we go. 2nd Grow, white widow, Hydroponic Setup ( Not a professional! ) Photos show starting tent (2x4x5’) and 2 vivosun vs1000 lights. Pictures show the plants rapidly growing and getting way too big for tent and light capacity…. I’m new I know I know, so I bought a new tent. (4x8x6.5’) much more room and added a 3rd vivosun vs1000 light to the bigger room. Seems to be growing great. Worried about stretching, I bent tops over they popped right back up…..

IMG_3239.jpeg

IMG_3605.jpeg

IMG_3607.jpeg

IMG_3697.jpeg

IMG_3997.jpeg

IMG_4005.jpeg

IMG_4172.jpeg

IMG_4167.jpeg

IMG_4199.jpeg

IMG_4399.jpeg

Here are some pictures of progress. Currently on week 12 for the last picture. You will see old tent, way too small, and new tent with additional light, fan, etc. They’re tall and full and look beautiful but again, I’m new to growing…. Any advice or suggestions are appreciated!

Pistils are coming in, not very many yet, large fan leaves are slowly getting trimmed off to let more light in. 2 more weeks of nutrients ( may extend?) according to my schedule I’ve compiled from reading blogs and googling stuff all day…..

Using General Hydroponics Nutrients, distilled water for perfect PH, carbon filter, maintaining 69-75 degrees, 3 vivosun vs1000….

Thanks for looking and for any advice, criticism, comments are appreciated!

IMG_4399.jpeg

IMG_4401.jpeg

IMG_4663.jpeg

IMG_4670.jpeg

IMG_4680.jpeg

IMG_4750.jpeg

IMG_4862.jpeg

IMG_4768.jpeg

IMG_4863.jpeg

IMG_4879.jpeg

Thank you!!!

No issues on my last grow, only 2 plants Alien og very delicious and time travel worthy, and this grow no issues so far. But then again I’m not sure what issues open bucket would cause? Root rot or something ??

Everything seems to be growing strong and appears healthy, the roots are incredible, all plants but one are drinking 1/2-1 gallon every 24 hours. No circulation pump just straight up buckets, bubblers, fresh water, nutrients, and love….

Back
Top Bottom