2nd Journal Blueberry Auto By Speed Seeds - Outdoor Grow

Blueberry Auto day 23. I estimate 50 days left
20160826_022434.jpg
20160826_022456_0_.jpg

Here is a problem. My wife found my 2 plants and is fuming. She never did a drug in her life not even a cigg. She had a little bit of alcohol but only after she was 21, Also she was in bed by 10pm. Me on the other hand was a horrible person. I took revenge on a person by putting 4lbs of thermite or their hood and......that was the old me. Anyway anyone have any ideas about the plant situation? No way I can kill them so either I move them into a hot marshy area with a risk of being caught during the transfer. Or dig a couple of holes to cover bucket. I mean I can make it look like it's been there all springlike camo. She'll be looking but I have a plan. I have a plant here with the exact same leaf structure, smell and cola but has bright flowers. It's called a spider flower. I know it's my decision just had to vent.

I know it's a sin but I had never watched Reefer Madness until last night.WTF!!!!!! People really believed this? But alcohol was okay? I can tell you politions today actually believe Reefer Madness and that is scary other people care nothing they only care about money. It is the worst propaganda film, maybe to date. Worst acting, worst use of opinion hiding as fact. It was somehow still hysterical .

My wife took me aside and said if this is what makes you happy(growing MJ) you can grow 3 plants at a time and that's it! So it went from 0 to 3......I'll take it. She said I talk about it so much so I get to keep my plants but I can only use them for medical reasons. And she gets to watch me and question my feelings. This will work out pretty well cuz both of us want me off all these pills.

Dude! That was scary for a min when the wife found out! I'm glad she let you keep 3! That's cool off her!

It's more than cool of her. She is becoming more convinced that I am using this for myself which is true. She's okay with it if I'm using it for pain and anxiety relief but she is nervous about me someday using it for epilepsy but even on the medication I'm on now I still had a seizure after my mom's death cuz of stress. I asked for no open casket but my step father overruled that. She had no will even though I begged her to write one for 15yrs and she ignored me so everything is a mess. Anyway my state will allow you to use medical marijuana if you are terminal or have more than a dozen seizures a day. BS

This never happened to me but the auto was matured and ready for harvest. So I cut the plant. Then I pulled the stem and noticed the root system was very small even though the pot was a 3 gallon. I use 3 gallon with autos cuz it has always been the perfect fit. I did nothing different than usual. I still have my northern lights and it started to flower then it stopped. I believe the roots have stopped growing which is why the flowering has slowed to a crawl. Since I have never had this problem can u give me a couple of ideas as to what to do. To me this is a strange problem. No once in 20yrs have i dealt with this, even autos. Thanks

This never happened to me but the auto was matured and ready for harvest. So I cut the plant. Then I pulled the stem and noticed the root system was very small even though the pot was a 3 gallon. I use 3 gallon with autos cuz it has always been the perfect fit. I did nothing different than usual. I still have my northern lights and it started to flower then it stopped. I believe the roots have stopped growing which is why the flowering has slowed to a crawl. Since I have never had this problem can u give me a couple of ideas as to what to do. To me this is a strange problem. No once in 20yrs have i dealt with this, even autos. Thanks
I've heard once an autos roots touch the pot sides or bottom, they stop growing. We like to let our autos have 5 gal pots. I don't think I've really paid that much attention to the root ball on an auto.

Your pics in your update look good though!

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom