2'X2'x4' LED recommendations?

Hillbilly420

Yea I'm looking for a led light to help me out here. I like them for the cool and not too hot factor. My mind is bogged over reading and looking for one
I figure a 300w would be good. But I was looking and saw that 3w is cooler than the 5w? I also saw where they are a lot of fakes, shew wee bulls. Help a brotha out

:circle-of-love:Hi Hillbilly, 3w just runs a little bit cooler than 5w. You can take a look at our MarsII400 at our website. Mars Hydro It covers 2.5'x2.5' at the height of 18"~24". The light installs heatsink so as to dissipate the heat effectively.:circle-of-love:

:circle-of-love:Hillbilly, actually 100x3 is not available now. It has phased out last June... Now it has been updated to 60x5w.
I saw one that had 3, but ah, I got a budget of 100$ I saw some 300s that's 3w what would u recommend sarah?

:circle-of-love:Hi Hill, we still have 300w, but it's 60x5w not 100x3w any more.:Namaste:
Ah man, why did it phase out? Now on comparison on 100x3w to 60x5? And I was also wondering the white mars hydro 300w off eBay for 70 bucks a real mars hydro? Just wondering

They differs in design and materials. Reflector48 is better built-up and the reflection board will ensure maximum light output. :Namaste: I will recommend Reflector48 over the old model 300w.:high-five:
Now what is the difference in a mars reflector 48, to a mars hydro 300?

:circle-of-love:Hi Hill, the cost for materials of Reflector is more than that of the old model. :circle-of-love:
Old model 100x3 the 48 series is 48x3
I don't understand how the 48 is better, I know it reflects but what's going on?

Back
Top Bottom