2x2x5 100W Mars Led Iced Gushers x Bruce Banner Autoflower Grow

Yeah, it's measured by weight.
I just weighed half a teaspoon and it came in at 3.7g, so another 1/4 teaspoon should get you to early/mid flower levels.
It sounds like you have the second version of MC. That's the one I'm using right now. It's easier to get a consistent ratio of balls to powder at higher doses, but I haven't seen any ill effects from having inconsistent ratios, even in hempy which shows problems almost immediately.
You are the best I appreciate all of your help so far! Do you think I should use plain water in between feedings ?
For what it's worth, some other growers sifted out the balls and ground them up then mixed them back in to get a more consistent mix.
It seemed like a bit too much work for me.
Ya too much work for me too 😆 one thing I did notice last time I went to grab a scoop the whole thing was hard as a brick 😆

Do you think I should use plain water in between feedings ?
No, MC is made to be used every watering. That's how I've used it for the last few years.
Ya too much work for me too 😆 one thing I did notice last time I went to grab a scoop the whole thing was hard as a brick 😆
Hmm. It does absorb moisture from the air fairly easily.
I keep a smaller amount in a jar, limiting how much I open the bag. That keeps it from clumping too much, and keeps what's in the bag fresh for longer.

No, MC is made to be used every watering. That's how I've used it for the last few years.

Hmm. It does absorb moisture from the air fairly easily.
I keep a smaller amount in a jar, limiting how much I open the bag. That keeps it from clumping too much, and keeps what's in the bag fresh for longer.
I kid you not Mr Hobbes I have about 15 or so jars but all stuffed with flower :( lol

Sorry for the lack of updates guys just been super busy. I started 6 new seeds of raspberry cheescake autos most of them already sprouted, they were all super quick to germ and had a big tap root before 48 hrs. They will be moved to outdoors once its nice enough ☀️ and when big and strong enough..

day 77 update.

anyone know why upper leaves are yellowish? One photo is with flash during lights off for comparison with lights on. Tried to get a close up of the frost that's starting to stack up 💎

PXL_20240428_004401221.MP.jpg

PXL_20240427_233201322.jpg

PXL_20240427_232750200.jpg

Back
Top Bottom