3 x Super Critical Auto - 9 x Bing Bang Auto - 3 x 400W HPS

Fadjolo

- 1st Grow Experience -​

3 x Super Critical Auto and 9 x Bing Bang Auto.
The seeds are placed in water for 24 h and then at 48 h more watt. After that, they immediately moved to a vase (25 L) where I end and grow.
Everything is more or less home-made. Box dimensions of 2400 mm x 1200 mm equipped with 3 x 400 W HPS, house fan, GIB Industries irrigation system. Some will say that such a method of irrigation is not required but because of the situation very well done job. There were problems with adjustment and harmonization of all, no, and I succeeded. Watering once a day until it is dark for 15 minutes. Previously, he was 2-3 watering but this is too much on I came to the conclusion that one of the watering 15 min enough and plants are well started to thrive. I think it is going to benefit as watering slow and not compacted earth too. The pump ejects 60L / h, which means that in these 15 minutes splashing out about 15 L and drop about 1 L per plant.
Temp is about 19-20 ℃ during the dark and about 28 ℃ while HPS shout.

Seeds
3 x Super Critical Auto (Green House)
9 x Bing Bang Auto (Green House)

Growbox
Box , 2400 mm x 1600 mm

Balast
2 x Philips BHL 400L 202
1 x Philips BSN MK4

Starter
3 x Z 400 M K D20

Lights
3 x Philips HPS SON-T 400W

Irrigation
GIB Industries 40 Plant

Ventilation
House fan

Soil
25 L, Plantella Balkonia 90%, Perlite 10%

Compost
Green House Short Flowering Bag All-in-one

Grow Box Images

15 days old plants

What do you think ?!

Every comment, criticism and advice are welcome. I expect as many crops as a lot of smoke. Wish me luck.​

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom