300w LED Organic Soil Closet Grow First Grow Journal

Well these blueberry are really putting the strain on me lol i have been outta town all week and just got a txt from my wife that the leaves on some of the blues are yellowing(of course it happens when im outta town). I will be home tomorrow and will def be in need of help identifying, i tried to explain how to flush them so hopefully she will start that process now.

Ok so im guna do a three part update, the first part is the 4 blueberry with the leaf burn and im pretty sure its your standard nitrogen overload. They have been flushed for the last 24 hours. These all seem to have the same phen o type and have been nothing but a thorn in my side (very sickly slow growin and just a pain in general. Any suggestion that can help turn these babies around would be greatly appreciated, also i did my flush with RODI with a ppm of 0.

Sick Blues

2013-02-10_18_13_17.jpg

2013-02-10_18_15_07.jpg

2013-02-10_18_14_05.jpg

2013-02-10_18_13_53.jpg

These four blueberry are healthy and growing extremely well and are responding to the feedings very well, they all have the tiniest burn on the tip of a couple of leaves, i have been flushing them as well as a precaution so im not to concerned about it, they also are drying out almost twice as fast as the ones with the leaf burn. There is also the mutant plant which started growing at an angle for no reason in the last two pictures, Im extremely excited about this plant because it has begun putting out three leaf sets per node, the pictures show what I mean better. I used to know the technical term for it but it has slipped my mind (tri-something).

2013-02-10_18_34_20.jpg

2013-02-10_18_35_03.jpg

2013-02-10_18_35_25.jpg

2013-02-10_18_36_37.jpg

2013-02-10_18_37_51.jpg

2013-02-10_18_38_43.jpg

These are three of my seedlings, they are all growing extremely uniform and have all the same characteristics as there fellow sisters. So far I am very pleased with the seed companies i bought from. These seedlings have all been recieving bio root at 1/2 strength and an extremely light dose of B52 foliar fed every other day.

Purple(Home Grown Fantaseed)
2013-02-10_18_43_38.jpg

Hindu Kush(Sensi Seed)
I]-10_18_44_08.jpg

Afghan Kush (Homegrown Fantaseeds)
2013-02-10_18_44_36.jpg

I believe the seedlings are just under 2weeks old (left to right, AFG Purple Hindu)
2013-02-10_18_47_08.jpg

Well it will be a while for me to do a picture update, I will be flowering everything without any more veg time and taking what i can get out of this grow, i have a job opportunity in another state that I cannot pass up. My wife will be staying behind until her position is filled and then will be joining me. I would bring things with me but being unfamiliar with the new neighborhood and that there are no medical laws present there I cannot go right into growing. I will try to keep everyone up to date on how things are going but it will be very sporadic. I will try to have her send me pics as things progress but i cannot promise that I will be updating as often.

im in.... im a newer grower but i have been very interested in the capabilities of LEDs and i hope to get some in the future in the meantime i will be keeping my eye here check out my journal ill take any advice if you have any to offer

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom