300W LiteBrite (LED) Multi-Strain Perpetual Grow

Mmmmick, I love the nostalgia of the Phototron, it just really gets way too hot with the 6x 40w biax bulbs, but completely perfect setup with an LED UFO in it. The 3D will not be a huge yielder,she is a medium yeilder with off the chart meds though, what she lacks in yeild will be made up with potency.

BC

Sup Batcave, just droping in cheking your journal out.
Looks like the LED lights are doing a great job on your ladies.I like your TGA plant, the buds are starting to look nice and sweled up.Also great job on the close ups on the test bud.

Could renew the phototron experience with a UFO lighting setup.:bravo:

3D is on my next seed order, I'll trade quality for quantity any day.

Mmmmick, I am working on a way to shorten the hanging wires on the ufo to get full use of the Phototron.

Northern lights first leaves are purple, didn't know any NL's turned colors. Temps are 75 to 78 in the seedling area under the t-5's.
IMGP1389.JPG

Only need a couple of inches for airflow above the UFO. I hesitate to say that clotheshanger wire is part of many of my DIY's, lol.

I'm not familiar with NL, but I wouldn't expect to see unusual color so early. But I certainly haven't seen it all by any means.

The TGA 3D amber trichs are really turning fast now. Tomorrow will be 9 weeks of 12/12
3d1.jpg

Sup Batcave, just droping in cheking your journal out.
Looks like the LED lights are doing a great job on your ladies.I like your TGA plant, the buds are starting to look nice and sweled up.Also great job on the close ups on the test bud.

Thanks, and welcome aboard. Still tinkering with my camera settings, but finally egtting it lined out.

BC

3D is on my next seed order, I'll trade quality for quantity any day.

I'm already planning on buying some more of the TGA Subcool gear, and I have tried their "Jack The Ripper"...amazing high! He only does regular seeds, but from what I have seen and read its around the 60/40 female to male ratio. I have 3 seeds each of TGA's Jilly Bean, Deep Purple, and Querkle for shots at future females.

I do recommend the 3D for ease of growth, loves topping and LST during veg, but NOT during early flowering. I ended up with the lemon sativa pheno and couldn't be happier, clones pretty easy in 10 to 15 days. 9 week strain.

I must say,gorgeous plants!!!:)

Thanks man!
BC

Mmmmick, I love the nostalgia of the Phototron, it just really gets way too hot with the 6x 40w biax bulbs, but completely perfect setup with an LED UFO in it. The 3D will not be a huge yielder,she is a medium yeilder with off the chart meds though, what she lacks in yeild will be made up with potency.

BC

Wow, bro, beautiful conversion on that phototron!! Best use I've seen yet!

The Rocklock and TGA 3D have been harvested, rocklock had 30+% amber and the 3D had at least 40% amber.

Rocklock
IMGP1398.JPG

IMGP1405.JPG

IMGP1406.JPG

IMGP14122.JPG

TGA 3rd Dimension, totally smells like ripe lemons
IMGP1416.JPG

Bud weight splayed her out when I removed the support
IMGP1422.JPG

IMGP1424.JPG

IMGP1423.JPG

IMGP1432.JPG

And then there were 3! Blue Widow and Blue Mystic on the left, and 3D clone on the right.
IMGP1434.JPG

Thanks Endive! The 3D will be a permanent resident in my veg cab. The taste and smell are intoxicating, I can see easily smoking too much just from that. She went 63 days, 9 weeks flat.

This was the last run with the Rocklock, she is being replaced with a Northern Lights from Female Seeds. The freebie Rocklock seed has done well for me, but it is time for something new. The rocklock mom went to a good home and her genetics will live on.

I'd really like to do a sativa (or sativa dominant) grow. My fear is that I don't have the height space for them. After seeing as to how successful you are at it, I may have to give it a go!

Interestingly, I chose the Blue Mystic Autos as they were described as "Predominantly Sativa", but if you look at my pics you'll see otherwise. A sativa auto may be on the "to grow" list.

Topped the 3D once and pinched her a few times here and there, she topped out at 23". I have Royal Haze, Super Lemon Haze, and a few others that were freebies, my concern was how long they take, I have bushmaster just in case the go for the sky.

Almost forgot the weights. I will update the weights once they are dry.
3rd Dimension 172g wet
Rocklock 165g wet

I have added two Blue Mystic clones to the tent since I have the extra space and did not want to just throw them out. I am leaving them in their 1/2gal bags until the end. I know they will be rootbound but it will keep them short.

IMG_3982.JPG

Blue Widow and the new Blue Mystic clones
IMG_39891.JPG

3D and Blue Mystic
IMG_39851.JPG

IMG_3996.JPG

j4s2u0, thanks!

Blue Widow and Blue Mystic both on day 25 of 12/12. All is good and green, but the Blue Widow is just intensely green and has been since sprouting. Two clones from both have rooted and are doing well.

Blue Widow
IMGP1437.JPG

IMGP1441.JPG

IMGP1445.JPG

IMGP1442.JPG

IMGP1449.JPG

IMGP1450.JPG

Blue Mystic
IMGP1451.JPG

IMGP1453.JPG

IMGP14572.JPG

Back