300W LiteBrite (LED) Multi-Strain Perpetual Grow

Hi BC, nice looking buds from the Rocklock and TGA 3D.

I've got a couple of 3rd Dimension in my seed order. I went with a pick and mix selection this time so only 2 seeds. If I don't get a fem I'll add them to a future order.
Definitely interested in trying that one.

Nice growing!!:bravo:

Thanks Mmmmick, I hope you get this lemon pheno too. I like it so much that I just cut 8 clones today to do a SOG under the 300w LED's once the tent clears out in mid January. Super easy to grow, currently at 700ppm of Age Old bloom ferts and molasses, will only max out at 850 to 900, and that is with Big Bud additive which was ran weeks 2, 3, and 4. Will see how the Big Bud does over the next 3 weeks, compared to the last 3D grown without.

Wife has started calling her my "Charlie Brown Christmas Tree" since I had to add a support for her main stem at day 25, it also helps that it looks like it too. LOL

TGA 3D day 35, starting week 6 of 12/12. Started at 10" and now stands 23" from soil to top of main bud.
IMGP1458.JPG

IMGP1460.JPG

IMGP1473.JPG

IMGP1475.JPG

IMGP1469.JPG

IMGP1472.JPG

So I just decided to snap a few macros and was a little shocked at what I was seeing, almost 50% cloudy already. WTF??? Her mom was at day 47 from first hair showing before I really started seeing cloudy trichs. There is even a stray amber on a few sugar leaves. Maybe I stressed the donor plant too much when I pinched her 2 weeks into flower, she never fulled raised that bud and just grew outwards. Maybe she is even faster than the 9 weeks she took to get to 40 amber%, that would be real sweet. I have noticed a few hairs turning already, but just dismissed it.

Just snapped these of the 3D clone
IMGP1484.JPG

IMGP1481.JPG

IMGP1485.JPG

IMGP1487.JPG

IMGP1488.JPG

Rocklock and 3D are dried enough for jarring. They spent 2 days drying in the top of the tent and 2 days in paper bags, stems are now getting brittle. 3D dry is 44 grams and the Rocklock is 39 grams, I expect to lose a gram or 2 during curing. 3D still smells of strong ripe lemons with a hint of grapefruit rind, Rocklock smells of skunky cheese. Both burn to pure white ashes even with a short flush, grown organically. I am pleased with this harvest and the quality.

IMGP1492.JPG

I don't know about the rest of you but one of the highlights I look forward to during the plant growth is the very first feeding of nutes. I love the way they start to stand up and pray, and it signals the soon to be flowering.

Blue Mystic from clone, topped once and currently has 7 main flowers growing. I might do a little pinching in a few days, no rush on this one since there will be no flowering space for 2 to 3 weeks. Currently living under a 90w quad band UFO doing 19/5 lighting in the old phototron. I chose the 19/5 schedule since it is the middle of the road from the two most used veg times. She is in a 2 gal. Smartpot and will be vegged to 14" which will bring her up to 2" away from the ufo, perfect veg box after the clone leaves the clone cabinet. Works perfect for me since I only have 36" of usable height growth from the top of the smart pots.

IMGP1497.JPG

IMGP15012.JPG

IMGP1500.JPG

Northern Lights day 7 from seed, nice and healthy so far.

IMGP1504.JPG

Quick flowering tent photo update, will have a better update tomorrow evening.

3D clone and a Blue Mystic clone have moved to a friends grow, he is just starting up his grow so it will give him a leg up, this also allowed me to move a few others around. The other Blue Mystic clone has been upped to a 2.5gal pot, she really started to take off and needed the root space.

Full tent shot- Blue Widow, Blue Mystic, and new Blue Mystic clone on the left under the 180w, clone will live on the outside edge to see how the light spread is from the 180w. 3D Mom and Blue Mystic mom have just gone under the 120w on the right, they will move to the 180w side once those are done, their clones have rooted so no time like the present to get their flowering started. Current setup will harvest 2 plants a month.
IMG_3997.JPG

Blue Widow
IMG_40012.JPG

Blue Widow
IMG_40042.JPG

Blue Widow
IMG_40062.JPG

Blue Widow
IMG_40124.JPG

Blue Mystic
IMG_40032.JPG

Blue Mystic
IMG_40022.JPG

Blue Mystic
IMG_40082.JPG

Blue Mystic clone
IMG_40142.JPG

Group under the 180w
IMG_40161.JPG

Swapped the lights from lengthwise to widthwise which gives the lights more coverage. Plants are still under their respective lights, with the Blue Mystic clone in the middle getting all the spectrums of the two lights. 180w is at 8" from the tops and the 120w is 6" from the tops.

3D showed her first hair today, day 5 of 12/12.

IMGP1510.JPG

Defently looking good,I love the look of a perfeclty set up tent,so clean looking:)
Plants looking better and better!

Thanks man, just following the K.I.S.S. method ;)

Blue Widow day 33 of 12/12 starting to fill in nicely. The green on this thing is just insane, and has only been fed 25% or recommended nutes, 1/4tsp Age Old Bloom and 1tsp mollasess per gallon.
IMGP1516.JPG

IMGP1525.JPG

IMGP1530.JPG

IMGP1534.JPG

IMGP1531.JPG

IMGP1535.JPG

Re: 300W LiteBrite (LED) Multi-strain grow Day 25 12/12

Got them from eBay, brand is nxgHydro (Next Generation Hydro). Never heard of them before, just looked good in his auction

Plus the newest 180w panel is from Hydroponics Hut

NCdude, BTW you have asked this SAME question 3 times in my thread so far man, and I have answered them each time.
09-06-2010, 12:02 PM
11-15-2010, 03:47 PM
Today, 07:23 PM

And I responded to your PM with the guys details on 11/15.

Stoned or not, keep up bro!

BC

Hey BC, thought that I would stop by and check you out. Hey, what type of lights are you using? :-D... Let me stop messing with you. Plants are looking great brother. I'm still trying to work my way up to some leds. I can't complain, I have gotten some new equipment along the way. Just waiting for more cash to put back into my room, my chick is getting a card so its about to get bigger =D.

Well,I'm off to go visit some more people.

Giovanni, Mmmmmick thanks for stopping in again.

TGA 3D day 7 of 12/12, hairs are starting to show
IMGP1550.JPG

IMGP1553.JPG

IMGP1555.JPG

Blue Mystic day 5 of 12/12 and already showing a few hairs
IMGP1556.JPG

IMGP1559.JPG

IMGP15612.JPG

BC, everything looks badass.....I have a question about one of your nutes. I saw you listed Supernatural Green and Stay 1-0-0. Are you using it and if so do you water or foliar feed?

I have a couple of Jock Horror (Jack's by sativa seeds) and use a very similar Fox Farms mix I water with Distilled because my tap sucks! I am seeing some signs of a Cal -Mag deficiency, I'm assuming from the distilled water and not using somthing like Cal Mag or Camg+. The guy at my local hydro store sold me a bottle of the supernatural and claimed it is a wonderful product for "stessed" plants and that eveyone who uses it, raves about it.

I switched to spring water and mixed in 5ml per gallon on my water this morning....and am hoping to see some results in the next 2 days.

What has your experience been with the product?

Also, how are you feeding with the cal mag?

Thanks in advance....and I'm jealous of your batcave...and your avatar!

peace and harvests......

Back
Top Bottom