3600 watts first timer og, pinnaple and bluberry kush

Just Tuned In, WOW !!! Looking Good In The Neighborhood !! EH !!!

Great Grow, You Have It Going On Like Donkey Kong !!! And Handling It Very Well, You Have Done Your Home Work And It Is Paying Off Big Time For Ya, Hat's Off, & Congrat's On Kicking Some Major-Ass, Can't Wait To See More, Check Ya Later..

Just Tuned In, WOW !!! Looking Good In The Neighborhood !! EH !!!

Great Grow, You Have It Going On Like Donkey Kong !!! And Handling It Very Well, You Have Done Your Home Work And It Is Paying Off Big Time For Ya, Hat's Off, & Congrat's On Kicking Some Major-Ass, Can't Wait To See More, Check Ya Later..
Thanks RMLC I try to post every day or so. Welcome aboard:thanks:

Hey there Fastfor20 I just caught up on your journal here. I must say I am impressed! Especially since this is your first attempt. Its really kick-ass bro. I am just a small time newbie grower for personal meds but your set-up is inspiring! Makes me wanna step up so I can see that many beauties all in one place and under my care.

Mad props and +reps. Keep them updates coming we wanna see all the gory details.

Oh...what t-5 panels are you running for yer moms and clones? I need to set up a clone station real soon. THx.

L8ER

Hey there Fastfor20 I just caught up on your journal here. I must say I am impressed! Especially since this is your first attempt. Its really kick-ass bro. I am just a small time newbie grower for personal meds but your set-up is inspiring! Makes me wanna step up so I can see that many beauties all in one place and under my care.

Mad props and +reps. Keep them updates coming we wanna see all the gory details.

Oh...what t-5 panels are you running for yer moms and clones? I need to set up a clone station real soon. THx.

L8ER

Thanks Grooster your girls are comming along nicley. Its nice to have some level of success so far. Its been a blast but I have a lot of learning ahead of me. I over think everthing lol As for the lights 2 of those t5s came from HTG and 1 from DH. The DH panel came DOA needed a replacement it cost a bit more and has the ability to turn on 2 lights at a time, not much use for that tho so when I get the next room going I'll get the ones from HTG.:thanks:

Well the girls are looking kinda sad alot of the lower buds are trying to commit suicide by falling over. I dont think we prepped enough for this so were having to scrambel to keep them in the light no pics atm my desktop is having some problems so I'am on my laptop and I need to download somthing to resize with. Tops still looking great but the garden as a whole just looks thinner I'll post as soon as I get the downloads done. Thanks All and Happy New Year :peace:

Hey you guys try Irfanview. Its a freeware image program that I have used a long time. Its very good. You can batch! It does it all in one go. I resize, strip metadata, rename and move all in one batch process. Check it out.

L8ER

These are from the 31st. Pic 1 is a sample of most of the plants. The lower stems are all having a hard time supporting the buds.

IMG_1102-1.JPG

This is a bluberry very dense nugs

IMG_1103-1.JPG

The rest are pinapple

IMG_11094.JPG

IMG_1110-1.JPG

IMG_11077.JPG

IMG_11046.JPG

Thats it for now. Were pushing the nutes to around 1900 to 2k the rest is all the same, we will try to keep the nutes high till the plants start to show its time then we will start the flush :Rasta:

Well here are the pics of sad plants. We were trying to get better pics with just a flash before the light came on and we found the mold.Just cant see it when the hps are on but it sure is there :(

IMG_1141_1600x1200_.JPG

IMG_1140_1600x1200_.JPG

IMG_1121_1600x1200_.JPG

IMG_1118_1600x1200_.JPG

IMG_1154_1600x1200_.JPG

IMG_1159_1600x1200_.JPG

IMG_1151_1600x1200_.JPG

They still look good so were going to try to get the temp up over 80 deg and get the RH to under 40% full time. The books dont paint a pretty picture for powdery mildew so if you all have any sugestions I'am all ears er eyes .

Back
Top Bottom