3600 watts first timer og, pinnaple and bluberry kush

I am extremely sorry to hear that news fastfor20. Hoping the best for you to salvage as most as possible. I feel for you Brother. Carry on. :peace:

a sulfur burner apparently works really well: the sulfur settles on the leaves and changes the surfaces PH, making it impossible for mildew to start.

IIRC: 4x a week for 15 mins at lights out treatment, half as much for "preventative" measures. Any ways to improve air quality? If your basement smells "musty" or moldy, then the spores are in the air, and it could just be the condition of the room that is the source. A burner seems like the quick easy way out of this.... either way, good luck to you.

Well were hangin in there atm the buds are still growing. The room has a better smell, we seam to have stopped the PM so we added more fans and the dehumidifiers are set to 35%(there on full tilt) the buds have started to darken up and a very dense. We just have to wait and see now, the pics above were as bad as it got for all but 1 plant (bluberry) that plant had it over 70% of its leaves so I'am not sure what that means to the smoke. So if you know please let me Know. We have not done complete kill yet were holding out to see if we can manage it .Thanks to all who have been following along and helping us out:thanks: :peace:

my plants had a good deal of PM when i harvested them. didnt really get on the bud just the leaves but i smoke it all the same to no ill effect.
Thats good news I really dont want to have turn my whole harvest into hash.

Fastfor20 curious of how you have your A/C setup to come on. I would think that it would stay on for the 12 hours that your lights are on. Is your 12000 btu a/c holding its own with the 3600 watts?
The AC had to be turned up to try to get more heat into the room we have it set at 80 now and its hardly working at all. However we run the lights from 6pm to 6am and we live in SoCal so the weather has not been an issue as of yet. I doubt it will hold up in the summer time.

These are pics of our post baking soda sprayed plants,the buds are still growing but they have gotton darker.
The pic below is how the buds looked before the spray.

IMG_1163_1600x1200_.JPG

agian pre spray

IMG_1159_1600x1200_.JPG

Let the spraying begin:hmmmm:

IMG_1169_1600x1200_.JPG

IMG_1173_1600x1200_.JPG

IMG_1161_1600x1200_.JPG

OK Well I hope Jorge Cervantes was rite and no harm will come to the girls but they look like poop now, and the white tops all have turned darker but thru a loop they still look good and as of today nothing that looks like PM. HOWEVER the whole plant looks white (but up close it looks like a hard water spots) just not like the mildew:surf: Wish us luck guys we will need it :peace:

I hope everything is gonna be fine, I just finished your journal and everything was looking more than great...was perfect. Well most of it is still fabulous, hope your baking soda works bro.

+rep for grow and amazing rooms! Well thought out.:cheer:

BTW, I think the white stuff that got left on your leaves after spraying is a good thing, means they will maintain about a ph of 8 when they get damp from the baking soda and that is too high for PM to live in.

Fingers crossed for you. Hope that does the trick. Can't bare the thought of losing such an incredible crop. Keep up the fight.
Thanks screwnuts33 we wont lose it it just may not be what it should have been, now the good news "fair weather doesnt make a good captain" we are earning our crop and the experiance that goes with that:Rasta:

I hope everything is gonna be fine, I just finished your journal and everything was looking more than great...was perfect. Well most of it is still fabulous, hope your baking soda works bro.

+rep for grow and amazing rooms! Well thought out.:cheer:

BTW, I think the white stuff that got left on your leaves after spraying is a good thing, means they will maintain about a ph of 8 when they get damp from the baking soda and that is too high for PM to live in.

Thanks MH it has worked so far, just hope the baking soda doesn't change the taste of the smoke. about 2 more weeks and the girls should tell us if there ready:cheer:

There is no if ands or buts about it, you will have plenty of Hash Material. Still hopeing you can smoke some, Fingers cross Friend! :cheer: Fight Bro Fight! :popcorn:

O.K so every1 is going to get this post reminding all to vote in the contest. Oh and if you like my submission please Vote Butcher if you find others to fit your taste better then vote for your fellow Member. We just need to encourage more to vote. So here you go:

Vote In Our Contest

click this link : 420Contest

(And please if you can place a link to the contest on your signature to encourage every1 to vote. And please be sure to mention the contest to everynew member. :ganjamon:)

There is no if ands or buts about it, you will have plenty of Hash Material. Still hopeing you can smoke some, Fingers cross Friend! :cheer: Fight Bro Fight! :popcorn:

It actually looks prety good! so were gonna kick some PM azz. Next run will be better. Thanks for the support:Rasta:

O.K so every1 is going to get this post reminding all to vote in the contest. Oh and if you like my submission please Vote Butcher if you find others to fit your taste better then vote for your fellow Member. We just need to encourage more to vote. So here you go:

Vote In Our Contest

click this link : 420Contest

(And please if you can place a link to the contest on your signature to encourage every1 to vote. And please be sure to mention the contest to everynew member. :ganjamon:)

I voted in all the contest :cheer:

NEW PICS we are looking good no more PM atm, plants are happy and puting on alot of weight

We have decided to try and contain/control the PM instead of a complete kill. We have ordered a new sulfer burner we think we can keep a lid on it, time will tell :surf:

The moms and veg. Could you kill thos heffers? lol

IMG_1181_1600x1200_.JPG

The clones gettin ready to take the field

IMG_1182_1600x1200_.JPG

And now some buds

IMG_1186_1600x1200_.JPG

IMG_1180_1600x1200_.JPG

IMG_1179_1600x1200_.JPG

IMG_1178_1600x1200_.JPG

So with crossed fingers I hope to pull this off :cheer: The plants really look good

Back
Top Bottom