400W MH - Northern Lights - White Widow - Strawberry Cough - 600W HPS Flower

I have one girl that is really weirding me out. For the past month she's looked underwatered over watered and rootbound. I had perlite at the bottom of the pot which I'm sure caused the issue. All of the roots went to the bottom and stayed there. I transplanted to bigger pot, removed perlite from roots and she still is droopy. Given her water after 2 weeks of none. She had drainage issues for sure. The soil stayed wet so long. I didn't see any roots really above the perlite. Am I doomed? Will the roots start growing in all directions? She's in veg.

I have one girl that is really weirding me out. For the past month she's looked underwatered over watered and rootbound. I had perlite at the bottom of the pot which I'm sure caused the issue. All of the roots went to the bottom and stayed there. I transplanted to bigger pot, removed perlite from roots and she still is droopy. Given her water after 2 weeks of none. She had drainage issues for sure. The soil stayed wet so long. I didn't see any roots really above the perlite. Am I doomed? Will the roots start growing in all directions? She's in veg.

I agree with your decision to removed the perlite. I like my perlite mixed into the soil, and underneath pots, but not in the bottom of a pot. Were there drainage holes in the pot?

Your roots will start growing in all directions. They have to. The more roots you cut off that were in the perlite, the better.

Yeah brother lets get a peep at that bad chicken.. Hows goin anyhow my dude? :byebye: :high-five:

Here it is guys. Been busy and trying to give her a little time to recover. But I would think it's been enough. Like I said before she had .5 in perlite in the bottom of pot. Not sure why I did it to this one but she's the only one I did. When I up potted she had major roots on the bottom. I loosened them up and got the perlite out then transplanted her. Before the uppot she was looking overwatered. The soil took quite a long time to try. 3 weeks or so with one watering. Still was droopy. So I figured rootbound and that's when I upped her. She's still droopy and looking uggos. Here's a pic of here. She's the one I topped and accidentally broke a branch off. You can see that in this pic.
20160314_003408-1.jpg

I appreciate the help guys. I'll have to get a few flower room update pics tonight.

Now after the transplant shes probably gonna look a lil weak above ground because shes busy doin work in the basement. When ya do water again dont use any nutes. And only give her like a liter or quart. She should bounce back for ya brother. Some just do it faster than others. They are all resilient tho and dont really wanna die on ya. :high-five:

Now after the transplant shes probably gonna look a lil weak above ground because shes busy doin work in the basement. When ya do water again dont use any nutes. And only give her like a liter or quart. She should bounce back for ya brother. Some just do it faster than others. They are all resilient tho and dont really wanna die on ya. :high-five:

Thanks brother. Sounds encouraging! Glad she doesn't look too bad.

Back
Top Bottom