400W MH - Northern Lights - White Widow - Strawberry Cough - 600W HPS Flower

Interested to see which plants yield more. The 2 topped plants or the 2 that I just let grow out. I'm thinking I have at least 6 more weeks of flower which means I have these in this veg tent for 6 more weeks. Might end up throwing in a hps and just flower both rooms if need be. It may get a little crowded in there after 6 more weeks.

I wouldn't flower both rooms. You have a nice perpetual growing.

4 plant harvest in 6 weeks,
2 plant harvest 9 weeks after that.
3 plant harvest 4 weeks after that.

You could have 2 plant harvests every 4-5 weeks if you want that :)

I'm not sure what the typical flowering time is for NL. Also I put a GSC and dark devil auto in jiffy about 4 days ago maybe 5. Nothing up yet ugh. They were expensive too.

In living soil, I did 67 days under 12/12 for my one NL harvest.
In living soil, I average 68 days under 12/12 for GSC and White Widow.

Using organic bottled nutes, my White Widows went 74-77 days.

My two recent purchases of expensive single seeds did not yield seedlings. Since they were high CBD genetics that I wanted for medicine, I'm pissed about it.

Quick update of flower room.
~4 weeks into flower.
20160308_110051-1.jpg
20160308_105939-1.jpg

The two seeds still haven't come up.... not really sure why. I didn't want to put them in ffof because I thought that was killing my seedlings. I tried jiffy pellets and they aren't sprouting. Not sure of date I out them in but I'm sure it's been a week if not 2.

I've had some that didnt sprout for like 3 weeks lol. Just give it a little more time bub. I know it sucks waiting. Hurry up, and wait lol, that's the Army motto

True that man.... I've done a lot for waiting in my time lol

Yup, and now that we're out we still show up 30-45mins early to everything. If I don't I feel like Im late Haha.

Yup, and now that we're out we still show up 30-45mins early to everything. If I don't I feel like Im late Haha.

So true... "oh shit I'm late.... oh wait I'm way early." Hoping those seeds sprout. I'll give em as long as they need. Lost the other 2 of each strain in a seed mixup... ugh. Although if I get this GSC to sprout I can eventually get her cloned.

Back
Top Bottom