400W MH - Northern Lights - White Widow - Strawberry Cough - 600W HPS Flower

Once you get through the initial investment and harvest subsequent grows are much more comfortable.

Seeds, nutes, and carbon filters are my main consumables these days.

Th is grow I bought some fresh nutes (last batch froze in the garage) and some Perlite. Quite manageable.

Find what works for you and keep it simple and enjoyable.

Your grow is looking wonderful. Keep up the nice work!

Cheers!
/Obi

Resisting the urge to upgrade equipment has paid off for me.

I don't do nutes or filters and rarely seeds, so my big expenses last year (my second year) were electricity and replacement light bulbs.

The cost savings build up.

Boy is it ever cold. ... -2 before windchill. Thanks obi. Yup I'm about to have to invest in a new carbon filter.

Same temp here - yuck.

Is she ready for soil? What do you guys think?
Edit : I've ran into some roots growing quite high on the stems of other clones while I was experimenting with height from water in bubbler so I have kept a majority of the stem under the lid. Hope this is okay.
20160213_211333-1.jpg

She will grow in soil, but I usually wait another inch so the roots grow a little finer. I don't know that it helps, but I think that it helps.
I would wait 2-3 more days.

I also forgot. I took a plant out of flower rm today. Here's a nug. Surprised she did as well as she did after my newbie experiments put her through hell. Nug of northern lights.
20160213_213456-1.jpg

+reps on that nug man. Looks really nice

That NL nug looks great. Be happy!

Same temp here - yuck.

She will grow in soil, but I usually wait another inch so the roots grow a little finer. I don't know that it helps, but I think that it helps.
I would wait 2-3 more days.

That NL nug looks great. Be happy!

Thanks! I can't wait for it to cure. Hopefully a few weeks off the black market. Which will help until I get the momentum going in my favor. Can't wait to see how these girls in flower go as it will dictate whether I change the veg time. It was a little less these hand 2 months from sprout.

Here's a quick update... I wont post for a couple of guys and let some growth and pear before another update.. maybe lol. I put my first clone into soil today. She's the topped one. Hopefully she's not too close to the dirt but there were roots forming there near the top. Last two pics are of my coco/perlite mixture experiment. If they live they live if not so be it. Just to fulfill my curiosity.

These 2 are white widow.
20160217_105855-1.jpg
20160217_105848-1.jpg

Older northern lights plants.
20160217_105850-1.jpg
Another NL girl.
20160217_105852-1.jpg
Strawberry cough
20160217_105841-1.jpg
Recently transplanted clone into soil.
20160217_105845-1.jpg

Cocoper experiment one SC and one WW