400W MH - Northern Lights - White Widow - Strawberry Cough - 600W HPS Flower

Yeah brother, ya got ya work cut out for ya! We should do some clone swappin. I just picked up some purple kush and alaskan thunder fuck clones. Ill be startin some black destroyer and great white shark moms in the next few weeks. Possibly the ch9 super haze too.. Depends on the room..:high-five:

Hey guys quick question. I have a clone growing roots but I took her and her stem is a little short. If I plant here I'm imagining she'll practically be on the ground. What's my best route of transplanting her? Thanks in advance.

Keep any leaves you want to keep 1/4" or more above the soil - otherwise plant her however deep feels stable. If a chopstick or wire helps hold for 10 days - use it :)

The roots anchor your clone into the ground, not the stalk growing the roots.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

I'm still here. Kind of lost interest lol. My veg tent took too really slow growth so I haven't had much going on. I took 2 NL out of flower for maybe 4 ounces. My stuffs real leafy and not dense. I'm thinking I need to let them veg longer and get a little taller. Also thinking about going outdoors this spring so every plant I have would be put outside.

Gotta be careful with putting out spring plants when they are started indoors with nice warm long day lights.
I've never done it with cannabis, but with herbs i've had them go straight to flower because they think summer is over and it is now fall.

If you aren't sure, check with in with Relaxed Lester Relaxed's Outdoor Medical Grow - 2016
or with LembaToast Toast's 2016 Indoor/Outdoor Grow Journal
They do this indoor/outdoor stuff all the time :)

Back
Top Bottom