400watt Closet with Blueberry Jam and Chunky Cheese

High PHATBLUNT420 I do understand what you're saying, and we'll be taking clones of these ladies, whenever they decided to show their pretty little heads

From seed I have flipped the lights at 3 nodes .. 4 inches tall.. taken clones...
and had a stellar grow.. that was my limit due to space at times, but the plants were very good meds.
If clones ...they were taken as small as possible.. even a 2 inch side branch.. and veg 1 week, or less, when it looks like it's taking well to the soil.. Some strains are better than others for this I'm guessing (Bagseed for years).
My space was small and I had to Experiment over time to make it run efficiently.. I did suffer losses due to some noob a** sh*t.. but I wouldn't take those lessons back :p I like what I have learned along the way.
LMAO.... I still do noob a** sh*t a lot.

Plants look very green and healthy, Question, are you going to take clones after you start the 12/12? I have not had any luck cloning plants that are flowering. I am new so maybe I was doing something wrong, Anyway plants look great, good job.

Thanks to all! I'm keeping the pH balanced and following the feeding instructions per Bontanicare and of course some tlc. I'm gettin excited as well! So now I really need some pro's advice here. The plans are to clone for sure, so I'm wondering if I can revert back to veg once they show sex? If not I'm wondering is there IS a difference between cloning after the first couple weeks in flower? Thanks all!

I always clone my flowering plants after I see which plants yield faster/bigger. I just wouldn't do it past week 3-4. Staying under that margin, I don't ever lose any clones. Yes you can revert them to veggin without trouble, but it takes about 2-3 weeks for the hormones to change back and growth may be funky. Don't panic, they'll be fine. Plus you tend to get a 25% weight boost at the end. It's called Secondary Budding. So let em go about 3-4 weeks and take a mother plant out to reveg for clones.

No prob, man. I may not be able to do anything with my setup right now, but I at least feel productive by helping you guys. I can't wait till next month (moving to CO) when I can go balls to the wall with my grow.

Back
Top Bottom