400watt Closet with Blueberry Jam and Chunky Cheese

Very nice suggestion, thank you! I've re-adjusted this morning.....

IMG_01842.JPG

Thank you ^

I found this on one of the plants when I got home today. Looks kinda like a lady bug, yet with macro pic it makes me think different.......

IMG_01851.JPG

Looks like a lady bug to me. Just keep a close eye on the leaves. If they start to get munched on then you know you have a problem.... Don't sweat the small stuff... In my limited experience you wont have to ask if something is a problem you will know its a problem...

They're just growing.......elminated 1 BJ due to its bad gentical traits, I spoke with Dr. Atomic (via email) and he did confirm this is a carried trait, yet those that come out normal in this hybrid are really potent!!! Whoot!!!

IMG_01951.JPG

Thanks Mr Smith, I love my closet, its 115F outside yet my closet its in the 80's and the Mj is loving it, mius the whimpy humidity (40's) ;)

High everyone! A little growth update for ya's. They liked their first dose of Botanicare Pro Blend grow @ recomended strength. Water was balanced after nutes were added @ 6.3. I threw a foot in to compare and there's a lighter in there too heh. They'll hit day 21 tomorrow average height is probably 4.25" and no signs of sex on any.

IMG_02024.JPG

High fuuji0019, thanks for stopping by! The box fan is on low and they love it! There's a bigger fan pushing air into the closet that sits under the evap vent to blow the cooler air over.

Nice grow... should be a good one!!
How did the people at Cannacopia treat you?

Those are some great looking healthy plants. Great job, keep it up.. The butt white foot was a nice addition to the photo..

Thanks for stopping by all! :ciao:

Hey poker shark thanks for the nice comments! I've heard a lot of good things about them, and their genetics are good! They have awseome germination percentages and the Chunky Cheese is smelling just dandy! I ordered their genetics through another bank, pm if you're intersted :rollit:

Whats up drmartygreen, yep grabbed a few of theses fans a summer or two ago at Wal-Mart, 10$ a pop isn't bad for a 24" box fan! Thanks for the kind words, and I agree they really liked their first dose of ferts!

Yo Tunes420 I totally agree with you bub, looks like these hybrids are dizzy dank!

Thaks for stopping by Sonzor, lol after thinking about it, I don't think these dawgs have seen sunlight in quite some time ;)

:peace:

Hello all. Some decent growth in past few days. They're starting to stretch, well a couple any way. Height ranges from 8 1/2 t 4 1/2 inches. Today is the 2nd day of 12/12 cycle. I'm switching a tad early to test out the vertical stretch in these hybrids. Next they'll be watered with 1tsp pro blend grow and 1tsp of bloom as well. Threw the stick of deoderant in for comparison ;)

IMG_02033.JPG

IMG_02043.JPG

Back
Top Bottom