420 Magazine's Member of the Month: December 2022

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: December 2022

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats Azimuth! :thanks:
Thanks Rob! Not gonna lie. I'm kinda digging the new title next to my name. :thumb:
Congrats @Azimuth
Well deserved, now for GJotM.
You can do it.
Thanks, Tok. That's going to be a tough one given my personal restrictions against posting pics . But maybe someday....

Thanks, Tok. That's going to be a tough one given my personal restrictions against posting pics . But maybe someday

Wow.. I didn’t make this connection.. I was right when I said you should be in marketing.. You haven’t posted any personal pictures and yet here I am thinking about skipping my own plans to build a SIP.. I don’t think the fabric of time could handle you posting pics.

Wow.. I didn’t make this connection.. I was right when I said you should be in marketing.. You haven’t posted any personal pictures and yet here I am thinking about skipping my own plans to build a SIP.. I don’t think the fabric of time could handle you posting pics.

:laughtwo: Thanks, @Keffka . But it's probably more like how skimpy lingerie can be sexier than seeing fully naked. You like the allure of what I am describing but my pics might be less than inspiring.

Kind of like the man behind the curtain in the Wizerd of Oz. It was all kind of disappointing when you saw the reality. ;)

:laughtwo: Thanks, @Keffka . But it's probably more like how skimpy lingerie can be sexier than seeing fully naked. You like the allure of what I am describing but my pics might be less than inspiring.

Kind of like the man behind the curtain in the Wizerd of Oz. It was all kind of disappointing when you saw the reality. ;)

This makes sense because I am certainly a fan of lingerie and it’s relative accoutrements 🤣

Congratulations on your M.O.T.M. win @Azimuth! :high-five:

Congratulations, Azi! I'm happy you finally won MOTM as you have definitely been the kind of member 420 Magazine likes.

Ahoy There!
Picked up on @Azimuth your talent as soon as we met.
It is always a pleasure when we interact. Plus, you may have inadvertently steered my ship towards the Deep Waters.
Mucho Gracias my brother. 👩‍🌾

Ahoy There!
Picked up on @Azimuth your talent as soon as we met.
It is always a pleasure when we interact. Plus, you may have inadvertently steered my ship towards the Deep Waters.
Mucho Gracias my brother. 👩‍🌾
Cheers, Maritimer. :ciao:

Hope you're feeling better with your "tune-up."

Back
Top Bottom