Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NerfNads

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • fluroman

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok my friends,
I will bite this month... Here is my Dear Lady who almost exhausted herself with heat prostration cause her rooms air con went down some days ago. She is 10 weeks old from 12/12. This is one of her 2 main colas. I saved her with shutting down the HPS and finished with CFL,s She just needs a day in the dark... before I cut and harvest. What a nice lady she is. Tough as nails.. smells so nice almost like a basket of oranges and lemons...
rsz_hpim2534.jpg

Please give me comments on my Dear Lady.

And I really wish I could do extreme closeups,,, She looks like a diamond girl with my eyes.. all sparkely and sticky. Hope yall love her like I do.. All entries rock.. I wish I had a taste of each one...yumm...

And I really wish I could do extreme closeups,,, She looks like a diamond girl with my eyes.. all sparkely and sticky. Hope yall love her like I do.. All entries rock.. I wish I had a taste of each one...yumm...

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

Looks like you've got one photo left if you'd like to do that. Most every digital camera (if you're using a dedicated one instead of one on a cell phone) will have a Macro mode that will let you get to 3 inches if not closer. Might end up taking several pictures in order to make sure you've got that one perfect shot that isn't so close it's blurry or blurred due to movement of camera or bud. And don't end up sticking the lens against the bud by mistake (A little birdie told me that can happen if you're zoning out on your LCD screen lmao) as depending on the camera it can be a PitA to clean the THC off the lens.

If you can't figure it out, post the brand/model of your camera and one of us might (should) be able to help you.

Oh, and that bud looks meaty!

Hey Sonic420: How about editing a line into the first post in this thread asking entrants to post information such as the strain, smell/taste ("raw" and cured), potency/type of affect, any special growth info/stories, dry weight, or even how consuming it felt - or any of that info that they have available? Not as a RULE as not everyone keeps such information but just an optional thing as it would be very nice of those who have such to post so that those of us who can't be there with them can kind of enjoy it vicariously?

I have noticed that some post some of it and some don't.

Hi to all and thanks
hi Tortured soul,
My camera is an older hp (ha ha HP I said a funny) hp photosmart 935 5.3 MP 21x zoom. When I zoom all the photos are blurry. When I look in the viewfinder (I wear glasses) I have to adjust cause of the lenses in my glasses or maybe my eyes see it higher. I have taken too many crotch photos ( really I was aiming for his face) of my dear Hubby that way and he is a big guy and the photos are not too flattering LOLOLOLOL.. It has an Lcd screen that I use but this camera is so antique (whoda thunk that???) it runs outa juice too quicly and I am using the viewfinder.. Yes please give me hints..
Hawaiin bud, thanks,
Dear Lady"s 2 main arms are very heavy but I havent harvested her yet. She is coming out of the darkroom today. Oh I dont have a scale either. Her 2nd colita is just as beautiful ,maybe you can barely see her in the background. Dear Lady's cola I offered here is a tad bit bigger on the very top than her twin arm but not much..
She is Ice/ ?? mix half ice and half good bagseed... The smaller but heavy and thick buds are lovely but not as heavy. I havent tasted her yet either.. I am feeling tortured.. When I took her to the bathtub to rescue her from the pits of firery hell a few popcorn fell off and I have them drying for a taste later today.

I may harvest later today after I tend the veggie gardens, flower patches, laundry,attend staff meeting at work, and prepare the supper for the DH.

I just walk by the room where she is in the dark and I can smell her luscious fragrance... and the door is closed!

I will try to take some closeups of her today before I harvest..
OK guys that know the close up directions...let me know I am a fast learner.. I just cant see real well all the time...
Flyingfishrock, your closeup is awesome, you can even see the little trics standing at attention.. I'll bet she smells pretty goods too..
Thanks I love all the comments or crtis too..
peace

I have taken too many crotch photos ( really I was aiming for his face) of my dear Hubby that way and he is a big guy and the photos are not too flattering LOLOLOLOL..

But if he's a "big guy" then I'd think that such pictures WOULD be... Waitaminute, this isn't Penthouse forum lol. :rofl:

hp photosmart 935 5.3 MP 21x zoom. When I zoom all the photos are blurry. When I look in the viewfinder (I wear glasses) I have to adjust cause of the lenses in my glasses or maybe my eyes see it higher.
It has an Lcd screen that I use but this camera is so antique (whoda thunk that???) it runs outa juice too quicly and I am using the viewfinder.

I sometimes think that the digicam manufacturers are in league with the battery companies to get all of our money (along with the folks that make printer ink cartridges - I once heard that if you had to fill your gas tank with the ink from them it could cost over $10,000 which makes refilling them worth the hassle). A couple sets of rechargable high-capacity NiMH batteries and a good charger are definitely your friend and will pay for themselves before you know it.

When doing macros I've found (for ME) that it works best using the LCD screen so that I can tell when I've gotten as close as I can without going beyond the auto-focus capabilities of my camera.

I just googled the specs of your camera and saw that it is supposed to be able to shoot macros to 5.5 / 15.7-27.6 inches. Not sure exactly what the two different listings mean, maybe you have a separate macro mode that loses some of the automatic features or something.

I will spend a couple minutes hunting around and will send you a PM with what I find so as to not fill this wonderful thread with photography stuff.

[EDIT: Fineas, you have a PM!]

Hey Soniq420: How about editing a line into the first post in this thread asking entrants to post information such as the strain, smell/taste...snip

Good idea, we updated the announcement.

The more details people share (that make us drool) the more apt we are to vote for their nug. So while not a rule, it's good campaigning ;)

just wait, you havent seen the last of me, i got the itch and im going all out now... gimme a few months!

That's right; Bring it :goodjob:

+++ reps

ahhh, got suncoast working with me, GF approved of the plans and a lil excited. im scraping some funds from here and there. with everyones kind help and words of wisdom here i am sure to have a bountiful harvest!

i have been dying to do this for years and here we go................!

Beautiful buds! It always smells so good in here....

Let's make this a record month for entries. With all the members here with fantastic buds, there just has to be more pics.

:hippy:

Back
Top Bottom