• Heavyherb

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Irish

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • lavendar

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well here's my entry for the month--freshly trimmed from 2 month cured stock of colas--let's give it up for the sweet and lovely Juicy Fruit!
With a nice creamy lemon/orange undertone to the inhale, this sweetie really cranks the creative brain into high gear, makes everything taste lovely, and gives a wonderful sense of well-being without couchlock. For the active person, this variety delivers a happy, focused high for thinking and acting out of the box. This one seems to get better with a longer cure. Early tastes have a bitterness that is non-existent at the 2 month mark after harvest. All in all, a good sativa dominant hybrid with an indica phenotype....

I look forward to your Vivid, Visionary Descriptions every Month Irish! :thanks:

jan-botmo-lav.jpg

top, is cal. orange, to the right is high plains drifter, violator kush, jr. mint, and hymalayan gold, the blackjack is in the center...this is at 6 wks cure, and smokes and tastes quite nice

jan-botmo-lav1.jpg

this is one of the nice buds of the blackjack, against the large shisk ka bob stick...

The Nug of the Month Poll for January 2010 is now open.

Please exercise your 420th amendment

:cheer:Cast Your Vote:cheer:

Also, please submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

:blushsmile: We need more photos :blushsmile:

:thanks:

O.K someone help me get this. If we have 74 votes in one contest and 44 in another. how is this happening? it doesnt matter who you vote for, just vote in all the contest. Lets get these numbers up!! All our members deserve to win at some point, if the masses want it. But we got to speak up and vote. Thanx to all voting, now let encourage all our members to visit all of our contest. Not trying to shuv it down wny1's throat, just love these contest and would love to see some huge number pump outa here. No1 else does these contest, on anyother site so we should be pumping out the votes here. Lets get em up!!

(and yes I posted this on all the contest for the month..LOL..)

O.K someone help me get this. If we have 74 votes in one contest and 44 in another. how is this happening? it doesnt matter who you vote for, just vote in all the contest. Lets get these numbers up!! All our members deserve to win at some point, if the masses want it. But we got to speak up and vote. Thanx to all voting, now let encourage all our members to visit all of our contest. Not trying to shuv it down wny1's throat, just love these contest and would love to see some huge number pump outa here. No1 else does these contest, on anyother site so we should be pumping out the votes here. Lets get em up!!

(and yes I posted this on all the contest for the month..LOL..)

I've done my duty! I do like these contests.

Great job C5.....and I would also like to thank everyone who voted for me as well, second place for my first time growing is pretty darn cool! thanks everyone!

Yes congrats to you both..Big ups to you Heavy!! for the first grow you did a damn fine job!! Makes me proud to call you my friend. Perfectly uniform plants. I still cant believe how symmetrical those plants were. congrats Heavy and C5Rftw.

Yes congrats to you both..Big ups to you Heavy!! for the first grow you did a damn fine job!! Makes me proud to call you my friend. Perfectly uniform plants. I still cant believe how symmetrical those plants were. congrats Heavy and C5Rftw.

Absolutely! Every one of the nugs entered was worthy of a prize. How about rep points for everyone entered, they certainly deserve it.

And hey C5, were those nugs from your first os second grow?

Thanks Butcher, I appreciate what you said and I am darn proud of you too! and I am honored to be called your friend, thanks :peace:

Congratulations to this month's winners..

January 2010: Nug of the Month
1st: C5Rftw
2nd: Heavyherb
3rd: The Butcher

Rep points and titles being adjusted right now ;)

Thanks so much for your participation and congratulations on your respective victories.

Huge Canna-thanks to our sponsor Space Grinders for providing our first place winner with $20 off any product in our store including their space case!

Submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition. Please remember to include info on the strain and other sticky icky details ;)

Back
Top Bottom