• Mr Smith

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • DJBweeden420

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There are some amazing buds up here... I don't have a chance haha

DSC012064.JPG

Well those buds are not dry your right. I will go ahead and write to soniq420 to take my entry down. I will put a pic of a dried bud picture here in place of the other pics. Sorry. I didnt mean to make anyone mad about my entry.

naw man, your submission is great. We're only talking about possible changes to rules in future contests.

I just wanna see definitive rules set to keep the competition as fair as possible. Feel me? Nothin personal.

We have definitive rules now (cut/not cut). We're trying to see if we can improve the rules to make the contest more fun for the members ;)

Please please please my friends - let's talk about it in this thread, not the contest thread ;)
Contest Question; Plant vs. Nug

Well those buds are not dry your right. I will go ahead and write to soniq420 to take my entry down. I will put a pic of a dried bud picture here in place of the other pics. Sorry. I didnt mean to make anyone mad about my entry.

GreenIsland,

I hope you didn't think that my post was directed at you. I was just making a blanket statement. In my opinion the nug contest should be dried, smokable product, that's all.

You don't have to withdraw. I was only adding feedback for future discussions.

I've admired your work for some time. Please continue to contribute here as your posts are some of the ones that I look most forward to reading.

Peace and Harmony,
420fied
:peace:

I think it should be one shot of one single nug. when i think of a nug, it is fully cured and READY TO SMOKE. there are some good nugs on here this competition is tough!

Nice entries everyone! I haven't entered for some time now. Thought I might as well share what I'm smokin on these days...

No fancy camera here, but still a good shot. No idea of strain but it is a heavy hitter. Late nights only.

0705.JPG

this rip is for 420mag. :bongrip:

hah, thats funny you say that, I figured someone would ask that once I saw the picture. I didn't roll the nug in kief, its just frosty bud. ;)
My camera is not a great one so its difficult to capture the true essence of this bud. Here's one with the flash. Still not a very clear shot, but its all my camera can muster.

004184.JPG

Back
Top Bottom