• Cola Monster - Pandora's Box

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • MysterySeeds - Bubblelicious Auto

Votes: 25 30.5%
  • Mr Am4zin - Cheese

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:thumb: Nice bud, MysterySeeds! :love: Too bad the trichs had all that leaf stuff stuck to 'em. :straightface: :laughtwo: :;):

Congratulations to ya MysterySeeds!:adore::high-five:

I might've peed my pants I'm so happy...

Thank y'all for coming out and putting up a good fight, especially Cola Monster and Stealthboat. Nothing like beating the best for a free t-shirt and some stickers!

My hubris aside, thanks to everybody who participated and voted and to Mr. Richardson for taking the time to organize this shindig. What a great community! I'll be sure to wear my 420 shirt loud and proud at work. If you stop into a Colorado shop and see the shirt, be sure to say, "Hi."

Everyday I see the wind of change at work - people completely blown away that they can walk into a store, buy a formerly illegal substance, go home, and have a wonderful experience without worrying about cops busting down their doors.

If I had to guess, medical cannabis will be legal in all 50 states in less than 5-years. It's saving and improving lives the world over, and politicians who oppose cannabis research and medical use will lose support from a compassionate public. We are living in a revolution, and I'm happy to be a part of it.

May the brix be with you...

:Namaste:

Re: I might've peed my pants I'm so happy...

Thank y'all for coming out and putting up a good fight, especially Cola Monster and Stealthboat. Nothing like beating the best for a free t-shirt and some stickers!

My hubris aside, thanks to everybody who participated and voted and to Mr. Richardson for taking the time to organize this shindig. What a great community! I'll be sure to wear my 420 shirt loud and proud at work. If you stop into a Colorado shop and see the shirt, be sure to say, "Hi."

Everyday I see the wind of change at work - people completely blown away that they can walk into a store, buy a formerly illegal substance, go home, and have a wonderful experience without worrying about cops busting down their doors.

If I had to guess, medical cannabis will be legal in all 50 states in less than 5-years. It's saving and improving lives the world over, and politicians who oppose cannabis research and medical use will lose support from a compassionate public. We are living in a revolution, and I'm happy to be a part of it.

Well said sir and congratulations :thumb:

Re: I might've peed my pants I'm so happy...

Good work and congratz on your grow Mystery Seeds awesome nugs
and well said right there :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom