Votes: 0 0.0%
  • weedman79 - New York City Diesel Auto

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Twox - Cheese XXL Auto

Votes: 13 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ShortBread

The newest variety from Old World Genetics, soon to be released to the public.
Lambs Bread Sour Diesel x F4 Blueberry

One of three strains I grew as part of my R&D partnership with Old World.

These reek of sour berries and pineapple notes. Just enough gas but mostly just fruity, terpy goodness!!!

IMG_20160508_073110.jpg
IMG_20160508_110928.jpg

Happy Mothers Day to all the 420Mag Moms out there and to all the 420Mag folks pulling double duty!

Peace,

Trig

Some very nice entries so far. Let's keep em coming guys and girls! "Buds out for the boys get the buds out for the boys" (not sure if anyone will get that or not.... it's a chant for something else. I just replaced buds for something else hehe)

Northern Lights Blue and a couple of dog hairs :laughtwo::laughtwo:

Breeder - Delicious Seeds.

This buds been cured 6 weeks (ish) harvested at 58 days flowering as part of a 12/12 from seed test run before growing one out as a single big plant.

Extremely low odour strain whilst flowering and even lower after a couple of weeks curing. Strong indica bud with a heavy body stone... Certainly not a day time bud ;)

IMG_2515_1_.JPG

I would like to proudly submit an entry for notm. It's not the typical purple, fist-sized nugs that usually win these things, but I couldn't be more proud. It's one from my recent feminized seed project that ran for 6 months and resulted in the best weed I've grown to date. Along with a nice haul of some extra-frosty (seedless) buds, I also have a jar of these to palm-grind this weekend. The strain is Laniakea #3 and was grown with Doc Bud's High Brix 2nd run soil. These seeds will be S1's.

botm_may_16.jpg

Lani_3_seeded_bud.jpg

:peace:

13g nug of rastafari from my local dispensary. They said its not a indica or sativa but they bare sativa traits!?I was very curious and looked it up when i got home to find no useful info or seeds available if anyone knows anything about this strain pls let me know!
very smooth and earthy/hashy flavor but hits hard!:tokin: reserved for night time :cheesygrinsmiley:
20160508_225740.jpg
20160511_185653.jpg

:thanks: good job and good luck, all the entries look amazing! :green_heart: :goodluck:

13g nug of rastafari from my local dispensary. They said its not a indica or sativa but they bare sativa traits!?I was very curious and looked it up when i got home to find no useful info or seeds available if anyone knows anything about this strain pls let me know!
very smooth and earthy/hashy flavor but hits hard!:tokin: reserved for night time :cheesygrinsmiley:
20160508_225740.jpg
20160511_185653.jpg

:thanks: good job and good luck, all the entries look amazing! :green_heart: :goodluck:

The on/off button looking worn on that scale lol but for real sweet nug looking nice :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom