• Illumanotty - Stardawg

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Nismo12 - Purple Kush

Votes: 15 16.1%
  • PeeJay - Fifth Element

Votes: 3 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
While a purple nug does have its advantages, what I find really impressive is how you all are able to make those tiny evening gowns and swim suits for the competition. I must say that the Haitian swim suit on that Pineapple Punch was simply stunning. I use to think it was amazing how people would dress up their pets at Halloween and stuff like that but they have nothing on the Nug Competition. A dog is easy to pick out just the right evening gown, but to find the perfect evening gown for a Nug, now that takes true talent.
I can not wait till they invent Smell-a-vision and the start the newest competition where the buds all stand on stage and light themselves on fire, then we all will get to partake in there true inner goodness.

While a purple nug does have its advantages, what I find really impressive is how you all are able to make those tiny evening gowns and swim suits for the competition. I must say that the Haitian swim suit on that Pineapple Punch was simply stunning. I use to think it was amazing how people would dress up their pets at Halloween and stuff like that but they have nothing on the Nug Competition. A dog is easy to pick out just the right evening gown, but to find the perfect evening gown for a Nug, now that takes true talent.
I can not wait till they invent Smell-a-vision and the start the newest competition where the buds all stand on stage and light themselves on fire, then we all will get to partake in there true inner goodness.
I wish I could post a picture on how I dressed her up last night (don't want to get busted for posting an "update") but she was magnificent. The turn at the end of the runway almost ended in disaster but she recovered quickly and ended up rolling into the paper nicely.

Good luck to everyone. :passitleft:

2 votes for grizzwald.. Thanks guys and dolls but grizzwald even voted for mr flamels stones :rofl: Man these comps are good.. Good luck Nic and Nismo... Here share this amongst yourselves :passitleft:

Yes Votes are looking good and so are the Nugs always a blast around here thanks to everyone that takes the time and votes ⚗ Puff Puff Pass

wow this month is tough... I am going back for the third time to pick!

Another nail biter this month......

Sure is close over here as well! Just think how much that can change on the last day though :) haha :passitleft:

Good luck everyone!! Getting closer to the end

Hi Everyone :ciao:

As we approach the end of the month, the poll is now being monitored and adjusted for those members who have mistakenly voted with fewer than 50 posts.

You may therefore notice some changes.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom