420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: October 2017

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month - October 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:oops: I just noticed that I never mentioned that this bodacious bud was grown in soil using our own Doc Bud's HBB kit. They were the best Carnival buds I've grown so far, and the credit, in large part, goes to Doc and all the work he's put into the system.

Thank you Doc. :hug:

Congrats and Amazing Job. Looks like you'll be receiving another light from us .
You and others have definitely peaked my interest in Doc's kit. That Carnival looked so tasty.
Keep Crushing It Sue. .

You should all be aware of the contests rules and guidelines and private messaging people asking for votes is against the rules. You know who you are...

This raises its ugly head in the contests on a regular basis. The drive to win can cloud reason and judgement. A nug or plant entered into these contests should be capable of standing on its own, or you'd be better off to hold it until the impulse is stronger and your belief in your chances to win are more secure.

No one wants a member kicked out of one of these celebrations. Chose to be honorable. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Congrats SweetSue! Beautiful mug!

Thank you HappyHouse. :hug: Inwas out shopping with the daughter earlier, grinning ear-to-ear the entire time. :laughtwo:

Congrats and Amazing Job. Looks like you’ll be receiving another light from us .
You and others have definitely peaked my interest in Doc’s kit. That Carnival looked so tasty.
Keep Crushing It Sue. .

I highly recommend it Gee. You can't beat the price, and the results are so consistent that we joke about the fake leaves. :laughtwo: We have a thread beginning with Doc Bud and Gazoo that will be a walk-through for the entire system, something we've yearned for these last couple years. That thread will end up being a manual for running the kit successfully. In case you might want to follow along:

Doc's Inspired Help Journal Run By Gazoo - Blueberry In DBHB Kit

Oh for sure congrats sweet sue ive got two carnival inspired by sweet sue ready to pop one day

You won't regret growing one out illizim. And thank you kindly. :battingeyelashes:

Carnival looked Amber as hell. Couch lock. Congrats

Oh no..... Couch lock is forbidden in SweetSue's world rooster. :laughtwo: Carnival is a fine, fine, sativa dominant chemovar. I can assure you, that amber is not indicitative if any lessening of her cerebral potential. This is a clear, focused, lighthearted euphoric experience that has no crash at the end.

I can smoke Carnival right up to the point when I shuffle off to bed. No matter how late that hour is. Here I am at 1:30 AM, reaching for the next hit. I can't say enough about the quality of this buzz. I keep two to three growing at all times. Just took two down, with one in veg ready to flip.

If you've any taste for sativa terpenes this one shouldn't be missed.

Around these parts we refer to Carnival as "the good stuff." :laughtwo:

Congratulations SweetSue

Thank you so much. I'll be in touch next week. I'll be looking over the catalog this weekend.

And thank you so much for your continued sponsorship with the magazine. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Get down with your bad ass Sue,,, Congrats............ Nice buddage to all.... GL in the future and Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom