420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: October 2017

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month - October 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Not to be off topic but don't grow this indoors. Or at least I don't recommend it. If you get any type of pest such as mites... The webbed leaves on a ducksfoot strain tends to curl and make the most beautiful hiding spot for the little creatures. These leaves look nothing like a regular cannabis plant. And indoors it can be a nightmare to cure if you get an infestation.

420-magazine-mobile2045224049.jpg

Special Queen #1 50/50 hybrid chopped day 56 of 12/12. It has a nice strong sweet smell when freshly ground up.

Not to be off topic but don't grow this indoors. Or at least I don't recommend it. If you get any type of pest such as mites... The webbed leaves on a ducksfoot strain tends to curl and make the most beautiful hiding spot for the little creatures. These leaves look nothing like a regular cannabis plant. And indoors it can be a nightmare to cure if you get an infestation.

If you get an infestation indoors turn it into fresh harvest infused oil. The chemovar apparently has beta-Caryophyllene, which would make it medicinally valuable. I bet it'd make delicious oil. :dreamy:

If you get an infestation indoors turn it into fresh harvest infused oil. The chemovar apparently has beta-Caryophyllene, which would make it medicinally valuable. I bet it'd make delicious oil. :dreamy:

I make oil with all my less than superb outdoor plants. I'm stacked lol

Hey all,

I would like to enter my blackberry kush that I grew some while back. This plant was extremely frosty, very hardy and was PM resistant and was the only plant out of the whole grow that did not get pm :) The taste was very hashy tasting with a slight bit of sweet berry on the undertones.

Strait indica style plant though, very short, squatty and not much branching or height.

Enter the blackberry kush :)

IMG_20120908_093921.jpg
IMG_20120908_094028.jpg

Hey all,

I would like to enter my blackberry kush that I grew some while back. This plant was extremely frosty, very hardy and was PM resistant and was the only plant out of the whole grow that did not get pm :) The taste was very hashy tasting with a slight bit of sweet berry on the undertones.

Strait indica style plant though, very short, squatty and not much branching or height.

Enter the blackberry kush :)

IMG_20120908_093921.jpg
IMG_20120908_094028.jpg

Looks very frosty! Nice!

Blue Dream x Triple OG Kush
Grown outdoors hydroponic in coco

20171011_102041.jpg
20171011_102137.jpg

It smells like a blueberry lemon meringue pie and has a very citrusy blueberry taste to it.

This is my entry, she is a LSD from Barney's Farm grown from seed. She is incredibly sticky, with a smell resembling a hint of orange peel mixed with a strong skunk. Her whole life was documented in my journal here.

420-magazine-mobile1146920599.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1257393753.jpg
I'm growing a Barney's Farm LSD in my next run, I'm excited now I've seen this beauty!

I'm growing it again too. I just jarred up the last LSD, and she alone yielded 3/4 of a pound. So yup, 29 ounces from 5 plants and a single 600watt bulb is not too bad ..

Pics? Grow method ,awesome

Pics? Grow method ,awesome
I suck at making links.. ummm I have a journal on here, started it in April. Tons of pics. I grow in Promix HP, I have a net less scrog system for LST, and lots of love and attention for happy healthy plants. Thanks for the compliment. LSD 1 had nugs the size of 2 liter pop bottles!

I suck at making links.. ummm I have a journal on here, started it in April. Tons of pics. I grow in Promix HP, I have a net less scrog system for LST, and lots of love and attention for happy healthy plants. Thanks for the compliment. LSD 1 had nugs the size of 2 liter pop bottles!

Rad man

I'll jump in with a couple nug. shots of my all organic indoor grown Silver Fox strain/pheno #3 which is a three-way cross of Super Silver Haze x Kali Mist x Grand Daddy Purple. Enjoy and best of luck to all!:goodluck:

Silver_Fox-Pheno_3-3.JPG

Silver_Fox-Pheno_3_Macro_Shot.jpg

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

420-magazine-mobile1437879449.jpg

Hi everyone! Here's a nug of the Blue Dream I grew in my last grow. It's the Humboldt Seed Organisation strain. Quite earthy and peppery with a citrus acidity, the stone is gently uplifting, I find my mind wandering and then it gives way to a long contented relaxation.

Ooo.... I'm growing Blue Dream right now, derived from these genetics. I like the sound of that long contented relaxation, although I'm not sure about the relaxation part. It was the "contented" that caught my eye. :battingeyelashes:

I've had more than one member say it quickly became a favorite chemovar. Would you agree?

Back
Top Bottom