• Hashy

Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Irish

Votes: 15 15.3%
  • lavendar

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what? you don't believe me? bah. he's a very nice looking plant. strong and healthly looking, plus, that purple! mmm. looks damned tasty, even for a male.

How can I vote for your plant of the month. Your plant is my modo for mine. I will go buy all the necessary. What did you use.
Great job:nicethread::smokin:

ok thought i would put in a plant for your consideration, sour diesel, 95 days in bloom using 2 t-5 light panels
DSC06627.JPG

DSC06611.JPG

nobody can vote yet, because people are still entering the contest....the first 25 entries or until the end of the month i guess :cool:

Ja mon! :Rasta: I sure wish my camera would zooom in closer, im going to experiment with it and enter for the nug of the month contest also :cool: Thanks MV

can i take her home? I'll give her a really good home and I'll smoke...umm. I'm mean feed her everyday. I promise....OOOHHH PPLLLEEEAAASSSEEEE!!!!!! I'll be good to her ...:goodjob:
:ganjamon:

I know you would but somehow i think it would be like having the child molester down the street babysit your daughter LOL hahahhahahaa

wow man... you flowered twice as long as me.. i might try that..

The reason it took so long was because i was waiting for the trichomes to get around 30% or so Amber, it would have been a lot sooner if i was jus going for cloudy. They also put on a lot more weight and even when i harvested the last two they were still kickin out a lot of new white hairs and would have gone longer....:cool:

goddamn heavy! thats one hell of a plant. especially for t5s. nice grow man, whats the weight?

Thanks Weedy they surprized me too!
The final weight from the whole grow of all 4 girls was just over 15 OZ cured weight, so around 4 oz each

Heavy, man. you grow some damned nice plants. it's a toss up between you and C5R.

mm mm mmmm

Thank you...but all of you helped me do it ....;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: i thought you would like that one LOL...did you see my comment in my journal about you droooling over MVs pictures :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::;)::;):

hahahha It still cracks me up everytime i even think about it :rofl:

I in no way feel worthy to have some of my plant pics here amongst what is obviously a talented bunch of growers, but The Weed threatened me with bodily harm if I didn't, so blame him. This is a Granddaddy Purple plant I have growin right now and she does have some nice colors. You happy Weed?

S6300556s.jpg

S6300557s.jpg

ya man its pretty, real pretty..nice purple edges

I in no way feel worthy to have some of my plant pics here amongst what is obviously a talented bunch of growers, but The Weed threatened me with bodily harm if I didn't, so blame him. This is a Granddaddy Purple plant I have growin right now and she does have some nice colors. You happy Weed?

S6300556s.jpg

S6300557s.jpg

i am smoking on some of that same stuff my buddy grew, all i can say is wow. that $hit is some dank, very dense also

Back
Top Bottom