Votes: 1 2.7%
  • outdo0rmaster

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Mauvefarmer

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NYC DIESEL
Smells really great,very nice and fruity.
P150709_15_26_02_.jpg

P150709_15_25_03_.jpg

Hope you like it :)

got dang green acres, that is just a beautiful plant. love the colors and the trichs make it look like its glistening.
great work, two blunts up

God, I just love outdoor plants! What I would give to be able to grow outdoors. Around here you do that and your likely to have some hoodlum jumping your fence and ripping your girls out of the ground in the first week. Kinda sucks, but my girls are happy inside for now.... someday well move somewhere where its not such a problem like out in the middle of nowhere.

this is one of my own strains ive made. very dense colas, great for a sog style grow. cut the buds open and it oozes cranberry colours juices. very frosty and sticky. great potency, not knock you out but enough to do the trick. gets beutiful colours quite early in flower.

user936_pic1795_12413297731.jpg

user936_pic1835_1241454004.jpg

WOW you got my vote so far, that looks amazing:popcorn:

this is one of my own strains ive made. very dense colas, great for a sog style grow. cut the buds open and it oozes cranberry colours juices. very frosty and sticky. great potency, not knock you out but enough to do the trick. gets beutiful colours quite early in flower.

user936_pic1795_12413297731.jpg

user936_pic1835_1241454004.jpg

That is one unbelievable plant. Amazing plant. Great job..

I originally just sent this to hierba via PM, but I was thinking that other people might have some more insight into this subject or might also be wondering about those trich shots. Im not saying that this is how he took the shots just that this seems like a good way to go about getting these nice super close up trich shots that you always see here/magazines etc. So here is the message I sent to hierba. Hope this helps someone.

check out Ebay if your looking for a nice cheap way to get good trich shots. I actually just started a thread about the micrscope cameras and theyre use for such pictures(trich shots, severe closeups etc.). I will be buying the one that Ms fox recommended actually, so I will make sure to post pics of what the microscope camera is capable of doing when I get it. Hope this helps man. Microscopic pictures of trichomes

I was going to post a plant of mine...cause i am new and get so excited if i see a new hair grow then saw the plants here and laughted at the though of my plant being in same thread as the plants in here. Hats off to you all SUPER PLANTS! :cheer:
Is there a major league and minor league for this contest? Hehe HID lights = Major league CFL's = Minor league ?
OK i will be back when i get a HID :(

I posted pics of my cfl bud for contest a few months ago. Think of it as progress and learning. You will always grow better and be more knowlegable on your "next grow".

I was going to post a plant of mine...cause i am new and get so excited if i see a new hair grow then saw the plants here and laughted at the though of my plant being in same thread as the plants in here. Hats off to you all SUPER PLANTS! :cheer:
Is there a major league and minor league for this contest? Hehe HID lights = Major league CFL's = Minor league ?
OK i will be back when i get a HID :(

Dont think like that.Show us what you got!

Back
Top Bottom