• Green Thumb Lou - White Widow Auto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 13goody13 - ChemDawg #4

• Pbass - Rescue Clone

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just going to leave This here. It's that time of year again. Here is a Double Wild Durban about a week before harvest

Top shelf lerugged !! By the way, the Durban I just grew, is the best I've ever experienced !! it's been curing for like 2 months, and it's top shelf sativa. When I 1st. viewed your photos, I said to myself,' WINNER WINNER !! Good luck !!

Geez, what a collection of hotties!

Forget about winning this contest, I just want to be able to grow a decent enough plant to ENTER! That's an accomplishment in and of itself. :Rasta:

Good luck to all of you, though none of you appear to need any luck at all!

Like a pot plant,only smaller.... ;)

15" Alaskan Purple auto... not quite done,but real close...

Thank You, Zogs
How old is she ?
92 days old today,flowering for 56 days.
She got off to a rough start,so she's going a little long for an auto, but she's finally almost there.

Thank You, Zogs

92 days old today,flowering for 56 days.
She got off to a rough start,so she's going a little long for an auto, but she's finally almost there.
I've learned that while autos grow fast, they don't always finish fast. The seed folks almost always under count the time period. :Rasta:

Some deadly plants everyone. Here is my White Widow Auto flower. Best of luck peeps and stay safe.

full

Nice yield from such small plant mate. I did grow a Quick One like 4-5 years ago and it also yielded nice. Good choice for auto growers although I am not a big fan of RQS:passitleft:
Yeah im trying other breeders now. I got some auto Critical from fast buds on the way and also some cowboy cookies (reg) from green point seed

Back
Top Bottom