• Icemann420 - Tangerine Dream Auto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ckenney82 - Sunberry

• Pirategrower - White Widow

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats @Cultivator ....... seems that you have a lot of winners, even if they don't get the most votes..... your growing and methods are excellent......:thumb:

Congrats cult!!! Honestly the t shirt, title, and seeds are the best part Imho.

Congrats, Cultivator. :goodjob:

Ian

Bummer. They wont do that anymore. All that good stuff just went poof.
no harm in trying.... there are a lot of good folks here who need stuff to grow their only source of medicine.

no harm in trying.... there are a lot of good folks here who need stuff to grow their only source of medicine.
:Namaste:
It is in the rules for the contest.
Contacting the sponsors on behalf of everyone the winner wants to gift is on the winner.
Not 420magazine, they explained why.:confused:

Do not misunderstand, we all would like to have any of the prizes.
Including me. ;)
I am by no means wealthy enough to turn down any sponsor item.

i honestly dont care about prizes, not one bit. However....

I feel its grossly unfair that prizes are no longer available outside the US. Ive been here a long time and i do my thing, mostly giving and rarely if ever taking. Prizes are offered in the the comps and if someone wins i just think its fair that prizes are available to everyone.

Now i run businesses and i get there are costs associated with sending prizes abroad but sponsors know that. These days a huge amount of people on this forum are outside of the US. And although i dont care about prizes some people may be attracted to prize packages initially so join the forum and get involved because of it, or there are many people who are way worse off than me and prizes can really help them out. Now im not trying to cause a revolt or annoy anyone, im being me and im saying what i think. i cant even give the prize package away without contacting all the companies which i def dont have time to do as im mega busy. Now i know the staff at 420 are also mega busy and i respect their work load and what they do. however if you live outside the US and want to gift prizes i really cant understand why i cant give someone elses details instead of my own to have the entire package sent? its the same amount of work as if i give my own details and saves 420 the costly postage to the UK.

Please understand im not trying to stir trouble or cause a revolt, im just stating what i think. And i think its really unfair. Due to the huge amount of foreigners here at 420 other than myself i feel like its a way for sponsors to look good in comps but not deliver what they intend. Even if there was an option for prize winners to pay postage and then decide whether they accept or reject a prize based on that? I know 420 isnt going to change any rule on what i say but ive put it out there.

i love this community and ive committed alot here over the past decade. i may not have 10k posts but i do have quality posts and have taught a hell of a lot of people how to grow here. Although i love the community very much, ive been back and forward on leaving for a while now for several reasons. Again nothing malicious, i respect what the staff are trying to do. But im finding it harder harder here guys. Im not liking several things here now. I dont comment too much on others threads but i do read and im feelimng like my time here is comeing to and end unfortunately.

Im going to finish my current journal then i think its time for me to say Adios my friends. Been nice knowing you all.

Back
Top Bottom