420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: June 2018

420 Magazine's Plant of the Month - June 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats to Van Stank. That's what I wanna grow . . . sometime . . . :ganjamon:

Ian

No worries Trig! She needs retired, not sure how things come off in text but I wasn't offended or anything like that. I always got new stash of bud to get a fresh entry with for NOTM but my plants.....although they are gorgeous in my eyes they are 20 inches under 1000 hps, multiple plants in a screen n can't get a quality pic of a single plant.

I feel you on that! My photo taking is almost non existent these days for same reason. I'm going back to less/bigger plants and LST soon. I realized how much I love that part of the journey. Things had shifted so hard to only focusing on harvest that I miss the in between stuff.

Cheers mate

Trig

A big shout out to all the great sponsors and the staff members that make this site and these contests as great as they are! Got the last of the prizes yesterday and wanted to thank all the sponsors again that make this possible. Got our MBM2, the Remo nutes, the Terpinator, the Geopots, @ACE Seeds the NL x Malawi auto seeds, the irrigation system (gonna set that up in the flower room and the other great items in the goodie box that 420 sends out. I love when Christmas comes in the summer! Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom