420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: July 2020

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: July 2020

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So many great entries every month. This is from my 2nd batch of Tangerine Dream (Auto) and not the heaviest bud but one of the most photogenic, I suppose. Good luck to all!
full
Bud zeppelin

This has proven to be a stellar strain for me. So easy to grow, decent yielder, and probably the best quality buds I've grown to date. This is Garlic Sherbert from In House Genetics (Available via our sponsor Neptune Seeds) and she is a frost monster to say the least. These two photos were taken after 15 days of low and slow drying in the fridge. I love this method because of how little you lose of the terpenes. Best of luck to everyone.

It tastes amazing ma’dude. It’s earthy and fruity at the same time. To me it almost like you’re eating and handful of “runtz” and smoking a deep OG Kush at the same time....
Aaaand checked in for my next purchase!

The contest is now closed to entries and the poll is open for your vote.

There's a full list of all the entries now in the first post in the thread, to make comparisons easier.

Good luck, ladies and gentlemen. :cheer:

R we allowed to enter a photo taken with a microscope as one of the 2 photos? Just wondering for future reference :ganjamon:or would that b for the photo contest maybe

Back
Top Bottom