Here's a purple haze that be look yummy

Attachments

• IMG_20190709_200311.jpg
    IMG_20190709_200311.jpg
    664.4 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_20190709_195152.jpg
    IMG_20190709_195152.jpg
    451.8 KB · Views: 177
Sorry for the slight delay, folks. Teddy's computer has just got back from the menders.

The contest is now closed to entries, there is a consolidated list in the first post in-thread and the poll is open for voting.

Good luck to everyone.

I'd like to submit my Dark Devil Auto...first time with this strain, and although not a big yielder, very pretty to look at and smells sweet and fruity, with a hint of something else...

...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

I just started these seeds about a week ago. We picked the plant out as a family because we like purple.

I hope our buds color up as beautiful as yours did!

Good luck!

I gotta admit ... this is my second month voting here and I love these contests!

Sure people win ... and that's great; ... but for me right now as a first-time grower, I am just in awe at the skill some people have here and the high quality bud that gets produced.

I have never been a part of a forum like this before ... and just how much help and support there is ... whereby a new grower can find this site by accident ... ask a question ... get encouraged to start a grow journal ... and then, in just a few months, they have a beautiful plant and nugget ready for a contest.

Even if you don't think you will win, enter something anyway, ... because there are a lot of us who really enjoy either meeting new growers ... seeing who is growing something we want to grow ... or just seeing some exotic strain we've never heard of!

Happy Growing!

I gotta admit ... this is my second month voting here and I love these contests!

Sure people win ... and that's great; ... but for me right now as a first-time grower, I am just in awe at the skill some people have here and the high quality bud that gets produced.

I have never been a part of a forum like this before ... and just how much help and support there is ... whereby a new grower can find this site by accident ... ask a question ... get encouraged to start a grow journal ... and then, in just a few months, they have a beautiful plant and nugget ready for a contest.

Even if you don't think you will win, enter something anyway, ... because there are a lot of us who really enjoy either meeting new growers ... seeing who is growing something we want to grow ... or just seeing some exotic strain we've never heard of!

Happy Growing!

Well said! I submitted my photo kind of sheepishly, knowing that there would be some amazing images like there always are. I was just happy I got something from my very first plant. But it sure is inspirational to see the magic and skill that so many folks have on this website. And so many of them are willing to help and advise. Pretty cool indeed.

Well said! I submitted my photo kind of sheepishly, knowing that there would be some amazing images like there always are. I was just happy I got something from my very first plant. But it sure is inspirational to see the magic and skill that so many folks have on this website. And so many of them are willing to help and advise. Pretty cool indeed.

I really hope more people read this and step-up like you did and submit something next month.

Hey ... people voted for you ... I saw your results and that is a mighty looking cola!

Submit ... be proud of your work ... meet some people ... life is good :)

Back
Top Bottom