• Supergroomer - Incredible Bulk

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Golfer420 - Northern Lights Auto.

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Subnoise - Stink Bomb

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow what a surprise upset during the past 72 hours!
This was the most exciting POTM I've seen yet!
I want to be a big shot grower some day like Atrain and MarsBR,
but until then, I am enjoying the show from the front row! :popcorn:

Congrats Mars!

V

To be honest my heart sunk about a week ago when atrain took the lead from me, then after work yesterday i seen the polls and was so excited i bout jumped through the roof! I dont know how many second and third place finishes ive had which is amazing but WOW it feels great to get a win. I will be putting the new toys to use and documenting in my journal, please come by n check it out. Thanks again everyone!

It was very exciting huh....

Thanks to all who voted for me it was truly appreciated.... and another big congrats to MARZBADROCK that was one nice lady brother.. this win was truly deserved that is one amazing plant.

:I am in no way sponsored or work for mephisto:

And a big shout out to mephisto genetics, when I say this bud is top shelf smoke it is the truth. This stuff is put away @62 percent curing and only comes out when I want to impress someone. Anyone considering solid Autoflowering genetics with solid yield and potent bud these plants practically grow themselves..... you can find their seeds on any of the 420 Magazine sponsor seed banks just search them for MEPHISTO GENETICS

To be honest my heart sunk about a week ago when atrain took the lead from me, then after work yesterday i seen the polls and was so excited i bout jumped through the roof! I dont know how many second and third place finishes ive had which is amazing but WOW it feels great to get a win. I will be putting the new toys to use and documenting in my journal, please come by n check it out. Thanks again everyone!

Yea, that MiracleButter machine seems like a kick ass piece of kit to have around for big bud growers. Awesome liquid medicine that doesn't need to leave a hippy trail of smoke behind you while soaring high with the eagles.
I like smoke and the lingering smell of recently burnt AAAAA herbs, but fact is humanity lives on a prison planet. The government is just jealous and wants to confiscate everything and smoke it by themselves!!
That's the essence of the liquid, it leaves no trails.

Enjoy your spoils M9. If you live in the US, you have peace of mind knowing no one will be tampering with your precious treasure while it's in transit :thumb:

Vlad

Thankyou everyone for voting! A big thanks to 420 magazine and all the sponsors for making this a possibility. Im already making a new area to run that gorgeous LED. For those who believe this competition is a popularity contest.....including myself, this validates that it definitely is not. Back in black has been my pride and joy of the breedings i have done, it makes me so ecstatic that others find her as beutiful as i do. Again thankyou all!

Well done. :bravo: This was the type of contest we love. Down to the wire. I know it was hell on you Atrain, but you'll be back. Probably this month. LOL!

Congratulations Marzbadrock! :cheer::party:

Another gorgeous plant from the badrock garden! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom