420 oldie

JoelMichael

420 Member
Just wanted to say high to my fellow partakers. I'm old..old enough to remember dirt and brick weed. Dabs and wax were a thing of the future...I've tried it all...I come back to good old MJ. I'm 60...been enjoying this gift for well over 40 years...both medicinal and recreational. I just grew my first two outdoor plants this summer and continue with the indoor. I've recently been making my own hash and find it much better than running to the dispensary. I feel like with the help of these sites people honestly enjoy sharing the knowledge and I find that really impressive. I only grow up to two plants at a time....but I will always be growing...and for some reason...I name my plants ...here is Shirley and Henri... Shirleys been chopped and I don't know what to do with Henri....keep growing ...keep sharing your knowledge....✌️☮️

PSX_20211211_202900.jpg

Welcome to 420 Magazine @JoelMichael

Beautiful looking ladies; what strains are they?

If your still growing inside you should start a grow journal so we can follow along.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff form our sponsors.

Anyways look around and feel free to start a conversation, it's after dinner. :rofl:

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Just wanted to say high to my fellow partakers. I'm old..old enough to remember dirt and brick weed. Dabs and wax were a thing of the future...I've tried it all...I come back to good old MJ. I'm 60...been enjoying this gift for well over 40 years...both medicinal and recreational. I just grew my first two outdoor plants this summer and continue with the indoor. I've recently been making my own hash and find it much better than running to the dispensary. I feel like with the help of these sites people honestly enjoy sharing the knowledge and I find that really impressive. I only grow up to two plants at a time....but I will always be growing...and for some reason...I name my plants ...here is Shirley and Henri... Shirleys been chopped and I don't know what to do with Henri....keep growing ...keep sharing your knowledge....✌️☮️

PSX_20211211_202900.jpg
Beautiful ladies my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill

Welcome to the forum @JoelMichael I am fairly new here as well and am still finishing up my first grow. I name all of my plants too. Sometimes I think it makes it harder for me to prune them, but it's tough love, right?
Happy Growing.

Welcome to the forum @JoelMichael I am fairly new here as well and am still finishing up my first grow. I name all of my plants too. Sometimes I think it makes it harder for me to prune them, but it's tough love, right?
Happy Growing.
I agree..I get to the point that I forget what strain it is so now I have to incorporate it into her name...This is what's left of White "Shirley"Rhino...my first indoor baby...and to think I started five White Widow autos for my wife

IMG_20211214_165826164.jpg

Hi @JoelMichael !

Welcome long time grower and nee :420: friend!

Look at your girls! Love seeing pictures off the bat!

You've been growing much longer than I, but I would love to help or just look at your grows whenever you decide to start a journal with us!

Growing makes my heart full and later, makes my eyes red and I love every minute of it!
The twists and turns, the triumphs and the beauty of it all!

You are in a fantastic community with caring growers and I'm excited for you to find us and be able to check out all that this site has to offer!

Good luck on your current grow!!

Feel free to tag or message me if you have any questions or just want to chat about your 420 ladies!!! Any please think about a grow journal so we can ALL enjoy your beautiful plants!

P.S. I always name my plants:green_heart:

So friends what do you make of Henri? She's White Rhino and I honestly don't know what to do...I have never seen a green plant like this? I see trichromes everywhere but....I'm confused?? Help...

IMG_20211214_163838873.jpg
Hey Joel hope your well.
Turn up your light and keep feeding her.
I can't see the problem.
That top cola will be amazing. :love:

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom