Hi fellow stoners

420explorer

420 Member
Hi everyone. I'm a medically recognized patient and daily user that really enjoys his vapor and edibles. Don't smoke too much anymore (cigarettes will do a number on your respiratory system). At the moment, I'm vaping daily, mostly oil but sometimes bud. Looking to hopefully meet some cool people, partake in some interesting discussions, and possibly share a thing or two that I've gleaned from my 30+ years on this planet -- that is, if I've actually learned anything worthwhile over the years, which is certainly debatable. Anyways, I'm here, my pen is charging, and I'm ready to soak up the knowledge that's here.

After seeing another introduction here some "JeffB" dude left recently. I should add: I have grown but I'm not growing anything at the moment. I was, last I grew, running an indoor hydroponics setup with 430W HPS for flower and hi-output flouros for veg. I don't really have any plans to grow at the moment, mostly just looking for general information, like what's new and good in the world of strains, what the news looks like for legislation, and that sort of thing. Hopefully see some cool pics of some awesome buds, grows, and extracts. Big extract fan at the moment. Been vaping a lot of oil over the last couple of years or so. And that about does it for me. Glad to be here. :)

Hi everyone. I'm a medically recognized patient and daily user that really enjoys his vapor and edibles. Don't smoke too much anymore (cigarettes will do a number on your respiratory system). At the moment, I'm vaping daily, mostly oil but sometimes bud. Looking to hopefully meet some cool people, partake in some interesting discussions, and possibly share a thing or two that I've gleaned from my 30+ years on this planet -- that is, if I've actually learned anything worthwhile over the years, which is certainly debatable. Anyways, I'm here, my pen is charging, and I'm ready to soak up the knowledge that's here.
After seeing another introduction here some "JeffB" dude left recently. I should add: I have grown but I'm not growing anything at the moment. I was, last I grew, running an indoor hydroponics setup with 430W HPS for flower and hi-output flouros for veg. I don't really have any plans to grow at the moment, mostly just looking for general information, like what's new and good in the world of strains, what the news looks like for legislation, and that sort of thing. Hopefully see some cool pics of some awesome buds, grows, and extracts. Big extract fan at the moment. Been vaping a lot of oil over the last couple of years or so. And that about does it for me. Glad to be here. :)
Hi and welcome to the most intelligent place for canna discussions.
I am not growing either at the moment but still have a great time helping chatting and discuss with this beautiful crowd.

HELLO & WELCUMM

Welcome my friend! I wouldn't say I'm a medically recognised user but still use medically if you know what i mean. I'm new here also and I can say with confidence that this forum is changing my life for the better. It feels great being able to discuss and converse with like minded people about our beloved culture when normally I'd have to lie and make up some excuse for why I apparently did nothing all weekend....again. Pleased to have you aboard :)

Sak Pas Sai and Welcome to the best community to date breaking the status quo everyday! Make sure you take the time to check out all our forums we have here from Soil, Hydro, to organic. I’ve been apart of this community for a while and enjoy everyone here. Always giving you advice, and support that you need being a Beginner Grower or a Grow Master just like I will become one some day! So start your Grow Journal when you get a chance so people can see all your projects. If you need help I strive to meet all our new members to help with any problems or questions. So by all mean drop me a reply and let's become friends!

Back
Top Bottom