420 Points

Re: Credits / 420 Points

I was told in a PM yesterday from Soniq420 that we'd see a new post very soon on this.
I just searched, and NOT Yet.

If anyone sees a new thread about points and credits, It would be nice if they'd put a link here since we are already subscribed to this thread.

Soniq is still on vacation, so we're TRYING hard to keep him from working... he's still checking in though, and I'm sure we'll answer it here first!

I'm pretty curious myself... :bigblush:

I see SoniQ online... :yahoo: and a post from him this morning,,, (nothing about points though) he must be getting caught up? Is he back? (I know, getting back from vaca usually sucks,, got a ton of crap on your desk)... hopefully he got rested.. and had a good vacation...:grinjoint:

I see SoniQ online... :yahoo: and a post from him this morning,,, (nothing about points though) he must be getting caught up? Is he back? (I know, getting back from vaca usually sucks,, got a ton of crap on your desk)... hopefully he got rested.. and had a good vacation...:grinjoint:

He's checking in... but still has a week to go before he's back home as far as I know. I don't even want to guess how much he has to do when he gets back to his real job, as I'm am sure he is as valued there as his volunteer work here is to us.

Oh.. OK.. I do not want to bug him... I am sure he will be swamped, when he gets back to work,, both real job and here..

I do not in any way want to add to his chores when he gets back... :)

Soniq has been on vacation, I am in the middle of moving and we have been swamped with a bunch of grown men in diapers harassing us after being banned. Once we get them all sorted, we will be getting to this.

Sorry for the delay, if you want this to go faster, help us eliminate the grown men in diapers.

Thanks.

Soniq has been on vacation, I am in the middle of moving and we have been swamped with a bunch of grown men in diapers harassing us after being banned. Once we get them all sorted, we will be getting to this.

Sorry for the delay, if you want this to go faster, help us eliminate the grown men in diapers.

Thanks.

Soniq has been on vacation, and still checks in and does stuff,, which shows his dedication and character (if not his work-a-holic tendencies :) )

I hate moving,, it sucks.. all the packing, unpacking, and.. ug... lifting all the stuff.. (hopefully no sleeper sofas, or those double-reclining sofas... man they are comfortable, but weigh a ton)

And that really sucks about your grown men in diapers problem.. (although fom the outside,, grown men in diapers is kinda funny :rofl: ) :goodluck: with that..

in the mean time we will just :rollit: and :reading420magazine:, it is the weekend afterall...

(I would help with the grown men in diapers,, but since my kids are grown, I try not to play with diapers.. lol)

Subbing to this so I can get the link for the real post when it is here.

This has been a pretty funny thread though LoL.

In the mean time I'll just post this here so I can keep an eye out as well !! I don't have a clue either !? Now I guess we just wait for Soniq !! :peace:

Thanks.

Amen. Sometimes it seems like we need 420 lollipops to quiet the crybabies... ;)

Having our membership help by reporting more posts so we can catch the rotten apples before they spoil the bunch would be most helpful! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

On the 420 points... I have a feeling an announcement is coming soon... :)

Amen. Sometimes it seems like we need 420 lollipops to quiet the crybabies... ;)

ooooo, you have lollipops? where,, I want one.. :)

Having our membership help by reporting more posts so we can catch the rotten apples before they spoil the bunch would be most helpful! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

oh,, that's what that triangle thingy is for... ;)

On the 420 points... I have a feeling an announcement is coming soon... :)

:yahoo: although it has been fun waiting with everyone in this thread.. been a good laugh anyways.. (although I am still not touching diapers) :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom