420 Points

Re: Credits

Am I the only that still doesnt know what they are for? A mod merged the threads and never mentioned anything about what they for.

Re: Credits

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.......I think they're working all of the bugs out, and getting all of the details sorted, and then they'll pipe up.

cough..........ISNT THAT RIGHT 420!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Credits / 420 Points

Soniq420 will give a complete detailed explanation soon, he's currently on vacation while working from vacation at his leisure and I am in the middle of moving, so please everyone be patient and understanding. Thanks.

I could be earning interest...:) JK, Let's not bug the man while he is on vacation. But good to know an explanation's coming.

Like the twilight zone. AAAAAAAAAAH! everyone DID know what they were for, but a strange spore wiped our minds and now we are all clueless.

I want to redeem my credits.....a 420girls membership!!!

YES!!! that would be SWEEEEEEEEEET :yummy:

ps. Pit... nice new avatar... although not quite as many 'creepy' points.. it is almost tame.. that pic will not give me nightmares... so now what excuse am I gonna use to get totally ripped at night?. lol :Rasta:

I was told in a PM yesterday from Soniq420 that we'd see a new post very soon on this.
I just searched, and NOT Yet.

If anyone sees a new thread about points and credits, It would be nice if they'd put a link here since we are already subscribed to this thread.

Back
Top Bottom