420islife First Indoor Grow Bagseed - 2017

Lol does it have to be a 7day flush bahah there's no herb around for me and might start processing

Hey man! It's all about preference! Other growers would call me an idiot, but I've only flushed for like 3 days before harvest and still had some killer herb. :)

It's your bud in the end man, but it definitely does have a lot of potential to ripen quite a bit further if you give it a little longer.

I still see no amber trichs :eek:
6b8bcf464f6ffcd468954fb2424e0195.jpg

One solution I've had for this 'issue' is to just harvest in sections. Take off the ripest portions, dry and cure them out, while allowing the still immature buds to ripen. Also, if it ripens to be a plant you wind up wanting to reveg, it allows you to still do that.

Thanks db fought the urge to chop last night will have to try fighting it again tonight... I can see some more swelling happening in little miss big ass lmao who just wants to keep growing but big girl looks like she's finished doing her thing (me thinks it's a case of no root room left) so might just chop big girl tomoz morning... just would prefer all processing finished together...
And want to put the mh bulb back in the 1.2x1.2x2 for the guys that are vegging for another week.. then. Over to 12/12 one of the ones from seed has already got pistols growing at 24/0
Then a bit longer on little miss clone before she goes into flower... will have to take a few more clippings of it when it's grown abit more
Thinking of leaving one or two popcorns on big girl to hopefully get her to reveg from there as she's loosing her fans.... really need her to regrow or have a seed or 2...

Congrats.. which one grew balls? They didn't reappear after pulling them off? Well done on harvest..

Thanks grizz was pretty happy with the presmoke of this one and she just got danker... the massive bud I'm thinking of breaking up don't wanna loose any to mould... hahha stole the flyscreens off some unused windows.
This was the shemale lol found a few more flowers on her when was trimming but no seed evident yet... I sort of just stoped looking for them when I decided I was going to let her go but She did a good job of making bananas tho on the other plant :'( don't think it's worth it's weight... well my wallet will notice the difference by having it atleast
Damn went to upload and now I got no way to upload grrrrr

Just ph adjusted water will be all she needs..

Long time no update sorry guys drying isn't that exciting.. although kicking myself I didn't get more pics of that process.

So everyone's been chopped down that was in flower.. big girl (so yummy) 74g

and little miss (a few seeds most were green) 136g
... was so happy with the results for my first grow.. would work out if I had one plant a month to harvest my supply would be looked after.. well aslong as I don't share it out with anyone.

Really wonder if I had of kept big girl going for another week at minimum how much extra she would have produced (not to mention the smell on the plant now whilst trying to get it to reveg not sure what I'm going to do there stinks the house out).. or was it the fact that little miss ended up in a bigger pot... upon inspection all chux should be removed prior to transplant as the roots that penetrated the cloth were thin af which makes me think she could have done even better.. but another thing to learn from always take your time when transplanting or anything as it can pay off in the end if your not lazy. Will see if that is the case as have the clone from her

also never found flowers on little miss in till late in flower but none at the base off stems just in the buds.. but she produced seed... found flowers on big girl at stem sites and no seeds from her... could this mean that big girl pollinated little one?

So much to ponder and so much to learn but the experiment has payed off pretty well and will continue and see what pans out...

Made some butter out of the trim from big girl and was a hit.. will probably do the same with little miss
-----------------------------/////////------------------------

Have some plants getting ready under hPs to flip on the first not sure if I should stagger the flips or just go all at once. But think the 1.2x1.2m tent will be abit over crowded some of these guys have been going since late December being tied down topped.. mutilated would be the best way to describe it lol. Not happy tho once again was lazy and didn't rinse the coco I bought (urban Jardin) and the plants are not liking it droopy and light coloured still tried rinsing the plants through in the shower looks to have helped a little but not as much as I hoped if there no better by Monday will be getting so top grade coco to try and see if that will help... fingers crossed.

So down to the last 2 grams of big girl and low and behold she gives me 2 seeds.. so along with her reveging going well imo I should hopefully *touch wood* get a female which I can definitely take clones from as the reveg looks like it will be difficult to clone... have a whole tent ready for the flip but the missus won't let me go back to 1.2x1.2x2m (4x4x6.5)and don't think I'll get the 4 mayb 5 girls through flower in the 80x80x160cm (2x2x5) so holding back with that for now :(

Back
Top Bottom