420islife First Indoor Grow Bagseed - 2017

So just went and check on the girls little one is loving the new pot and is now officially taller then daddy and about to start touching the carbon filter.. :') my little girl is growing so fast.. but I did tell her she has to stop growing... funny that I say that to miss 7&8 aswell
Well I decided to vac the grow room as I had mad a bit of a mess and little miss got a little to close and coped it think I got that whole stem in there trying to bid on mns and vac at the same time lol (lost)
7ee414b91c3da4af03cf661af005cba7.jpg

So had to remove the 2 leaves for good measure.. also noticed she has a wee little branch down the bottom being shaded by a fan nothing going on yet well 2 pistills so mayb a clone from her maybe in order only will have to try keeping it shorter lol big sisters sitting in the back saying notice me tie me out but there is just no room :'(
Can't remember if I said it or not but have moved the light to the other side of tent rather then middle to allow more distance from little one but still hot up there.. and put a fan blowing direct ontop of her
a38273e66294e7a1ee420898b03efe31.jpg

Anyways time to go mix nutes for the morning after they have drank 10l in 24hrs up 200% and then blaze

Rip it off.. you selling or growing for self? If self, give a shit about a few seeds. Plants still going to get you off your gullet (not sure what that means, gullet, lol) if scared about getting all your other plants seeded,then watch it after you rip the male parts off.. it's been stressed is all. Main thing is clones.. if you have taken any,you want to know what's caused it or if a natural expression at this time of flowering, to decide weather to keep them or ditch. But smoke could be worth keeping and only flowering out a tent of the clones at a time, as to not stuff up others.. if your got the perfect smoke,you dont throw out the baby with the water..

Those seeds that will be produced are birdseed..

Yea I have been ripping them off since the lights turned on having a cone to try and calm down so much hard work down he drain it feels and nah no clones which I now wish I had of done.. and nah not for sale just for myself to supplement searching for oz+ every week and then hopefully save that 250+pw well minus the extra on the bill.. TBH I think it's partly the tent these gorillas are as thick as a cheap camp tent.. I've now blacked the window out further but just if I throw it I don't want little miss to turn hermi on me aswell.. and if it wasn't just plain bagseed (and as I said the guy I got it off doesn't grow the best quality) I don't know weather or not it really will be worth it... worse bit won 3 auctions tonight and now feel so down about the plant it's like why bother :(
Sorry for being a downer everyone

Fair chance of bagseed being hermi... we had some heat lately mate,a simple spike could cause it.. not end of the world, still a smoke to grow.. I wonder how much great smoke/strains we have lost over the years because breeders scared of or couldnt rid a strain of the hermi trait..

Yep, it certainly can...

So have decided going to keep them together and just deal with a seedy product... found a gash in the tent aka light leak seriously these are shit tents for it to split from just being ran on neg pressure............so after looking little one over no male bits snipped a clone from her fingers crossed it turns out... will then run her on her own and see if it hermi nd will clone from the clone.....stripped more fans figured if it gonna seed on me get as much light into the buds as I can now.. update with pics when the lights flick on

If it's stressed and you cut them off, good chance none will come back.. just keep a vigilant eye and rip off once they appear.. hopefully you got them in time before too much pollination took place..

In my first indoor grow, a plant turned hermie and I thought it'd pollinated the rest BUT...they were fine. I reckon your little girl is unscathed. You're doing really well for your 1st time! Respect.

Oh, btw; I've enjoyed your journal thus far very much. And yep...it's great to bump into another Aussie here.

Back
Top Bottom