420islife First Indoor Grow Bagseed - 2017

Part of the reason want to give up smoking a oz a week because at just under 30 the family says I sound like my 82yp gran with emphysema when I breathe and the missus complains of the wheezing when where sleeping and I'm a fairly skinny lad so not a issue of being overweight. The only thing is trying to source good weed is hard enough without trying to get oils,dabs or anything bongs are illegal to sell so most of the shopfronts no longer sell any paraphernalia

Well it looks like you're well on your way to having plenty of good weed. :)

I was a heavy tobacco addict for 15 years so I well remember the effects of breathing too much smoke. Do try making some oil or other edible route. It's easy to do and your lungs will thank you! (And when I quit smoking I was amazed at how much my sense of taste came back--a glass of cheap California table wine all of a sudden tasted like the best wine you ever tasted!)

My process:
Scientific's Hydro Dwarf Low Flyer 24/7 Illumination Fireplace Grow Journal - 2017

how do you go about setting up a hydro like this? New to hydroponics and really want to get into a low-cost but effective build and it looks like what you got, works. What's the name of this specific type of build?

Hey TDB, 420IL is growing in coco coir with air pots, which is a fantastic way to grow except for the one downside he mentioned of having to water every day. Look up "cannabis with coco coir" and you should find a bunch of info. There's a link to a simple coco coir grow in my signature file.

Will definitely be trying something at least with the trim no use throwing it away and if I like it then will mayb turn some buds over aswell.. it's just a habit of ripping the bong for me it's like comfort lol I've tried getting the smallest cone as it wouldn't matter how big it was I would stil hit hit hit lol.

So checked the girls and fuck I dunno how I'm going to do it the little Bitches were presoaked/saturated and still drank 2L of water in 12 hours.. they just not wanting to play the game

Lol well I guess I underestimated her water consumption normally the 2 girls get 1-1.5l ea a day and yesterday they drank 2l before the res and 2l at the res so technically I been under watering 2.5l on each plant a day oh the growth I missed out on... auto water for the next grow for sure I'm thinking and a wick system just to be safe... also thinking 1 plant for a 4x4x5 (1.2x1.2x2.0m) tent should be sufficient otherwise suppimental light from the bottom is needed

Omg that was painfully hard but here goes
The group shot
IMG_063951.JPG

Little girl has the biggest spread on her and some nice Budsites
IMG_064250.JPG
IMG_064053.JPG

Big girl needs to have some branches tied down but not much room left
IMG_064149.JPG

So we're starting to run into some height space issues and if I tie big girl down/out some will also be a area issue :( mayb I should have listened And just done the one plant in the tent (newbie mistakes)
So I need some ideas how to fix this before the top colas start getting to warm. Have thought about tieing to opposite sides but then I'm going to loose light.. and it's wayyyy to hot ATM to do that. I think even cfl would produce to much more heat when we are having 22c nights and 41c days :( were all melting
Here's some pics
d51573983f78fc4d5c00e26cf25f8cea.jpg
2ce8e29f2b207251662934e9d9fa22ba.jpg

Had a nice video where u can't see those damn hPs lines but unsure how to upload

Side note:: considering using a plastics laundry basket like this as a next grow
ddeadc492519a820a9d4f16cafb4cee0.jpg

I'd say approx 18l so double the current pots..
Veg till the current guys are done with a lot of training to keep it low and wide till the flip don't want her going over 50cm from soil otherwise will have the same height issue
Take a few clones and flip them to see who the best candidate for the big pot
Probably either mother any other females if I'm lucky enough (more bag seed unless the Motown chunk fem or former gorilla glue auto arrive in time for a month veg min)
e5ae48aabeeaf30a8be3ccb23f39969e.jpg

Yea plan on the burlap or even go to the craft store and get 1.5m of decent felt similar to the geo depending on the price.. haven't seen beans come like that for ages or potatoes were such a wasteful country

When's your next grow starting sci

Waiting on seeds to come across the border...

Just my humble opinion, but I suspect that burlap with its open weave lets more air through than felt. I used it on my last grow and it worked great.

Back
Top Bottom