420islife First Indoor Grow Bagseed - 2017

Some new pics it's been awhile but there's not much development imo
Big shim pic
a33c0549a70cc11333938dd029224faa.jpg

Little ones pic
88269a867f75fdd8ce90d4435890b1da.jpg

Random budshot taken with my cannon eos 1300d whilst playing with some settings just need to find a filter for the hPs light
22fb3a75b2af965802121c33eb27b5ee.jpg

Sunglasses

That's a fair drive each day.. plants looking good..

So just had a taste of the big girl.. took I small bud off her the other day dried it out in the cupboard for a few days... Couch locked......has a nice taste but you could taste it was still a tad early..

My question for everyone is when do you start checking trics after 60 days? Are plants ever finished before 60days from flip?
She would still have atleast 7 days from tonight if I started flush to finish.. will upload some pics of the trics when lights come on

Girls are looking sweet m8, start checking the Trichs just to see how they change from now and you'll be able to see what your looking for when it's time.
I feel you on the 3.5 hour journeys dude, I been doing a 180 mile round journey myself!

Cheers for jumping in rouge :) and thanks starting to wish I had of taken a clone from big girl even though she showed some herminess she so doesn't look to have produced much/any seed I may have got the flowers quick enough.. think it was a tear In the tent That did that. Wish I had of done some training though with them to have a few more colas or am I being greedy looking at grizz outdoors monster
Don't know how much it will produce never have I had a plant go this far.. my only other grow a outdoor I was like oh it's going to seed chop it..... There was no seeds just buds developing lmfao. So this is getting really exciting

And that's a massive trip I don't mind the country leg of my journey but hit traffic InTown and it sucks.. today being the weekend the journey is only a hour in and hour and a half on the way back (did stop to change 2 people's tyres) so probably would have been a hour each way
It's only 98kms each way and 70% of that is done at 100-110kmph the rest at 10-20kmph but starting to get used to the trip aslong as the tunes are good

It's a pleasure to be involved, maybe it's just the genetics. I'm always in my tent during dark time and it never seems to have any effect on them and I have a orange light on my heater during dark so I think unless they getting a substantial amount of light I wouldn't worry to much, if you was out doors there would generally be light from the moon.. Well that's how I see it anyway.
Looks like she's got some nice buds on her m8, always next time for training. I see you took a cutting during flowering, I've done it a few times now and they really turn into some crazy Bush's , just seems to take for ever to get going.
Maybe you could try re vegging the girl you didn't take cuts off if you can be bothered. I got a gorilla glue that might need it aswell if she turns out to be a beast.
As for the long journeys you soon get used to it, luckily I travel with three other dudes so I'm only driving once a week generally, It's a killer doing all that travelling on your own.. must cost you a fortune in fuel.

Back
Top Bottom