420's Merkle: A Grow Journal 2017

God dam it! Woke up, checked on the girls and ones gotten too heavy for itself and toppled a little bit but I've sat her upright and leaned her against the wall until I finish work and can fix her properly, but Jesus Christ are the buds sticky! I've washed my hand twice and I can still feel it on my fingers!
93b9d8256a78649cf357b564ada851c8.jpg

Looking good mate let us know when you finish work if you sorted your problem at least it's because it's too heavy not because it's dying

Still doing great one keeps falling over and I don't know if it's due to weight or she's sick but there pretty close to harvest so hope she pulls through!!

Alrighty guys, harvested about two weeks ago, all went well except the buds weighing to damn much and tipping the plants all over the place but that's not a bad thing ;), total weight dried and semi cured is 8.9 oz, which freaked me out when I weighed it because this is my first grow, using an average light and and an medium yielding strain, I got .92 grams per watt on my first grow, I'm still over the moon about it, but either way I've got another 4 shiva vegging atm and I'm waiting for some "chemdog" and white widow seeds to show up on Monday and will get those popping asap but I'm going to deal with my fungus gnat problem first, other than that thanks for stopping by and encouraging me along in this amazing experience!!
6177bc0054f0146e9f33055c966dc553.jpg
63cbd3c6363a825e3d191ca3fa6505e3.jpg

Alrighty guys, harvested about two weeks ago, all went well except the buds weighing to damn much and tipping the plants all over the place but that's not a bad thing ;), total weight dried and semi cured is 8.9 oz, which freaked me out when I weighed it because this is my first grow, using an average light and and an medium yielding strain, I got .92 grams per watt on my first grow, I'm still over the moon about it, but either way I've got another 4 shiva vegging atm and I'm waiting for some "chemdog" and white widow seeds to show up on Monday and will get those popping asap but I'm going to deal with my fungus gnat problem first, other than that thanks for stopping by and encouraging me along in this amazing experience!!
6177bc0054f0146e9f33055c966dc553.jpg
63cbd3c6363a825e3d191ca3fa6505e3.jpg

Nice harvest man

Thanks man I'm 4 days into flower on a reveged white widow, shiva shanti and a small chemdog again, this time in 13 gallon pots each with their own 600 watt led

Nice man, im Just setting up my grow again...last time i harvested only 25g but my led light was terrible, only 40 actual watts.

Have you got a journal for your new grow?

Nice man, im Just setting up my grow again...last time i harvested only 25g but my led light was terrible, only 40 actual watts.

Have you got a journal for your new grow?

No I don't sorry I don't really find the time to document everything kinda sucks though

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom