480W & 720W LED Grow - Land of Clovers

re: 480W & 720W Grow LED Hydro - Land Of Clovers

thank you you just helped me with a huge section of my research this is going right into my notebook for seeding. ya I know what you mean creating seeds just seems so wrong. but 150 and up just for 10 seeds seems so steep.
as for cees after reading one of his threads I can understand why he is rude sometimes they kept asking the same question even after he answered it.

hey irish you posted day 63 I believe are you trimming now or is it to early?

A good nug is like a good woman sweet tasty and makes you feel wonderful

i was mistaken on that grow journal on 12/12 it's not a journal just an informational thread but it is by the owner of no mercy himself, he's not real patient with people-kinda degrading to talk to, but he does hold alot of knowledge and will share it if asked.

make yourself a seed room just big enough for one or 2 plants totally seperated from your regular meds room get a strong female and use gillerbic acid on it to force seeds, basically these would be femed seeds but would still get an occasional male or hermi-the acid is available on amazon or ebay or in many hydro stores .. this is the way i'm going come fall--to save my money that i used to spend on beans--it used to be nothing to drop 600-1000 a winter on seeds for the upcoming outdoor season but being unemployed for 2 years now and both last years outdoor spots getting flooded out i'm just tapped--so it's gonna be next winter inside seed crop to get beans for that coming summers outdoor--it just seems so wrong to want a crop of seeds!!!
on point my friend, thats how its done.
thank you you just helped me with a huge section of my research this is going right into my notebook for seeding. ya I know what you mean creating seeds just seems so wrong. but 150 and up just for 10 seeds seems so steep.
as for cees after reading one of his threads I can understand why he is rude sometimes they kept asking the same question even after he answered it.
it dose get old when some people dont want to read and just want to know and ask the same question every time, happens to me all the time, but i dont mind answering, but most times give them the page to read it on.lol.
hey irish you posted day 63 I believe are you trimming now or is it to early?

A good nug is like a good woman sweet tasty and makes you feel wonderful
not yet my friend, soon though. these are some specials nug's i am very happy for this grow/harvest. i hit my goal and getting great quality.

thats cool. the more I research the more excited I get to start again I did a grow about 20 + years ago. things have changed a lot. funny hid & hps was not much cheeper then the leds are now.

Happyness is a good bowl with friends :high-five:

Very nice and frosty looking buds, almost there. As for continuing or closing down and starting I new journal. It does not matter to me either way. This one is so full of great stuff it would not hurt to continue it. As a matter of fact it would probably be nice to just keep it going to make it easier to go back. Just a thought but I am on board either way... Looking forward to the end of this as well as the start of your new one. Good luck getting the light but if that does not happen seems the one's you have are doing you just fine.

i like that one or one of these two
Irish Boy's Organic 2011 Spectra Led Grow (Revenge Of Casey Jones)
or
Irish Boy's 2011 Spectra Led Organic Grow (Revenge Of Casey Jones)

to be honest ive been thinking of the hydro growers but seems most of them dont post here and their threads arnt up anymore, might not be members anymore? but they were the ones to talk to. all the others i know dont post here brother. sorry, i would look threw the hydro threads on here and see if you find someone that catches ur eye. Google can best your best friend sometimes;)

good point.;)

Of those two I'd vote for the first, it feels like better/proper english. I'd be sure to make 'LED' capitalized though so it is more recognizable and stands out more

I just picked up the stealth grow for $600. Its still under warranty for another couple weeks. I've been using a couple weeks with no problems the only thing is condensation inside the glass but they have already sent me prepaid ups label to ship in for repair before warranty is up. What would be the best light to use along with the this and how many plants should it cover?? I was gonna buy a 600w for around $300 but found the led for $1200 and when he said he'd accept $600 i couldn't resist. I have been more interested in LED after reading here.

hear this Irish rhyme about the land o clovers,
cruise through the pages of this journal in your "jane" rover,
nothing to hide cuz nobody remains sober,
especially.. with the L.E.D, resinous buds THC,
Your teaching me that high grade weed don't come for free!

I just picked up the stealth grow for $600. Its still under warranty for another couple weeks. I've been using a couple weeks with no problems the only thing is condensation inside the glass but they have already sent me prepaid ups label to ship in for repair before warranty is up. What would be the best light to use along with the this and how many plants should it cover?? I was gonna buy a 600w for around $300 but found the led for $1200 and when he said he'd accept $600 i couldn't resist. I have been more interested in LED after reading here.

Who are you buying from? Cause no one is selling running watts of LED at $.5 more like $2.5 and higher, you are getting ripped off

thats cool. the more I research the more excited I get to start again I did a grow about 20 + years ago. things have changed a lot. funny hid & hps was not much cheeper then the leds are now.

Happyness is a good bowl with friends :high-five:
true ture
Very nice and frosty looking buds, almost there. As for continuing or closing down and starting I new journal. It does not matter to me either way. This one is so full of great stuff it would not hurt to continue it. As a matter of fact it would probably be nice to just keep it going to make it easier to go back. Just a thought but I am on board either way... Looking forward to the end of this as well as the start of your new one. Good luck getting the light but if that does not happen seems the one's you have are doing you just fine.
it seems its allot easier for most when i start a new thread so things dont get so confusing since i will have different lights. Mike called and said he still wants to trade them out for two of the 500's
Of those two I'd vote for the first, it feels like better/proper english. I'd be sure to make 'LED' capitalized though so it is more recognizable and stands out more
its seems to be a 50/50 so far but i thought the 1st one sounded more proper, but i think the 2nd flows better
i am not sure bro never used that led light before, and the condensation inside the glass is something ive never seen with any leds lights, i would keep an eye on that light, so that price somethings up IMO.
i wouldnt mix any two different leds so not sure aout witch one to put next to it. also as far as how many plants to grow under it, thats more up to the grower so many things effect plant count, like LST,SOG,SCROG,Size,strain,ect..
hear this Irish rhyme about the land o clovers,
cruise through the pages of this journal in your "jane" rover,
nothing to hide cuz nobody remains sober,
especially.. with the L.E.D, resinous buds THC,
Your teaching me that high grade weed don't come for free!
high grade weed don't come for free even when grown organically but its dose get things frosty without being costly..lol
As usual, Irish, your girls look awesome! :adore:

Great job! Those are definately monster colas!
:welldone:

thanks buddy

Yeah, the condensation in the glass does not sound good.

I have been hearing negative reports of lights going out on the stealth panels when they are brand new.

Be careful out there!

i wanted to share and idea i had today to hang dry my harvest. i thought of a way that was the cheapest and works the best for me. i just bought some cheap Trellis Netting and just ran it across my room and have a big perfect hanging area for my buds. allot better then running a ton of string like i have before and the trellis will just fold up smaller then a sock.lol.. total price $9.00 next size 5'x15'

100_47851.JPG
100_4788.JPG

Thats a great Idea.
Got a hold of mike he responded to my email in about 2 days I think that is a very reasonable turn around for email. (I put this in cause of the other comments I read).Has any one heard of the Hydroheart system?

Life is to short you need to stop and smell the buds

Thats a great Idea.
Got a hold of mike he responded to my email in about 2 days I think that is a very reasonable turn around for email. (I put this in cause of the other comments I read).Has any one heard of the Hydroheart system?

Yeah he never took more than a couple days to reply to my many emails between December and Mid February :p

Good thinking with the net, first time I did it with kite string (what a pain). I think I will go with this and just buy some netting and hang it in my grow tent

Thats a great Idea.

ya sometimes ive heard it takes it a while to get back, but i look at it like he still has a life and things to do and he's not a huge company, just one man running everything so i could only Imagen what a pain it must be. i know their have been plenty of time i have e-mailed him and he did get it and ive had the same when i was spouse to get a e-mail.

never heard of that system but looked it up, looks cool for a micro grow but IMO 5gal DWC buckets are the way to go with hydro and big yields. i would be worry about that system and lack of root space. hempy buckets also work great and are easy for new hydro growers with great yields.. i can see that system getting clogged up from the roots plugging up the holes
Yeah he never took more than a couple days to reply to my many emails between December and Mid February :p

Good thinking with the net, first time I did it with kite string (what a pain). I think I will go with this and just buy some netting and hang it in my grow tent

trust me i use to do it that way and its a pain. give this a try its great, cant believe ive never thought of this before, i have some many spacing options to hand my buds now that its going to be nice. no more guessing where to run a sting to.lol

I want to do a 12/12 journal one room soil one room hydro. all with Mikes LEDS

Yeah I might go ahead and try out 12/12 from seed with the big batch of freebies I got in the December deal from attitude

I bet they will do better with these LED for 12/12 than with HID

Hey Irish I know it would be a pain, but you and the other Spectra growers you know should tally up all the watt hours and yields and see what kind of average yield per watt hour kind of figures you get with these LEDs and see how they compare to your HID?

Back
Top Bottom