480W & 720W LED Grow - Land of Clovers

re: 480W & 720W Grow LED Hydro - Land Of Clovers

If used as directed a 5 gallon air pot with a radius of 6.25in and a height of 12.5 with the bottom piece set at 2 inches from the bottom calculates a volume of 5.31 gallons not 7-8 If you are thinking of that many that is because you got scammed by the pot people who lied about how big their pots were and that is what you based that on :p

Great looking harvest, I hope I ever get popcorn/lowerbits that big :p
lol well if i got scammed i think I'm the one that made out like, well a Bandit :Rasta:
My 5 gallon pots are 13" tall and 15.5" in diameter. The reason why I say 7-8 is because when I was filling those up along with 5 gallon buckets the 5 gallon airpots took a lot more dirt to fill up compared to the bucket. The basic ratio came to fill one 5g airpot took about as much medium as what it takes to fill 1 1/2 5g buckets

lol well if i got scammed i think I'm the one that made out like, well a Bandit :Rasta:
My 5 gallon pots are 13" tall and 15.5" in diameter. The reason why I say 7-8 is because when I was filling those up along with 5 gallon buckets the 5 gallon airpots took a lot more dirt to fill up compared to the bucket. The basic ratio came to fill one 5g airpot took about as much medium as what it takes to fill 1 1/2 5g buckets

Must be all those air pockets around the circumference filling up with dirt?

Hey Irish do you not collect wet weight data at all?

Awesome work IB!! Incredible color! :thumb:
Is purple normaly in Jack or did you just happen across a special pheno?
ya these ones have a purple tent to them, its like a real light tent to it but not really purple leaves. looks crazy when you catch it in the right lighting. the camera just made it stand out real good. ive never seen Jack look like this in person, but seen it on the web.
:yahoo:Nice haul IB.:yahoo:

But that bowl doesn't look big enough to smoke it all in. :ganjamon:
thanks buddy, i need a torch to light that bowel.
wow Irish looks awesome.:smokin:
:thanks:
Great looking harvest, I hope I ever get popcorn/lowerbits that big :p
:thanks:
I love that color Irishboy! Good job:)

I think the readings from the offical water "something" in my city said pH 7,5 - 7,85 . The main reason for this high pH is that the last 2 years they been adding calcium to the water for health reasons.
thanks buddy. remember tap water can change in PH in some areas of a daily basics
:thumb:

Damn Irish, you just keep on leaving us all in the dust! Great haul, bro - can't wait for the smoke report; if it's anything like you say it smells, should be some right kine dank :Rasta:
this stuff just reeks and is very very sticky, its some super dank for sure. i cant wait to smoke it because ive never had 100% organic meds that i known of? want to see if its as good as others say?
Damn trimming buds sipping pbr that's the life I want. Great harvest hope I get there soon.
yup thats the good life.lol. good old PBR.
thats interesting.
Must be all those air pockets around the circumference filling up with dirt?

Hey Irish do you not collect wet weight data at all?
no i dont collect wet weight i just wait until their dry, to find out

buds look great, nice color on them. should be good smoke for you. have u tested any at all??

heres the harvest pics of the 4 (100% organic) Jack heres, lots of trimming today and very sticky fingers.lol

the hanging pics isn't all of the plants, still one more to hang. the tray pics are all the plants.

100_48031.JPG
100_48061.JPG
100_48081.JPG

Wow man looks delicious!! The color is amazing! I wish I could pack a fatty bowl of that!
:welldone::thumb::yummy:

just awesome irish, i love the blueish/purple tint to the bud, looks like it maybe kinda due to the purpleish stems/stalks--wish i was your neighbor and or trimmin bud--i'll be waiting for a smoke report, never had jack-thinking bout some chemy-jones beans

Irish - How many times per minute do you find you need to circulate the air through your carbon filter to completely eliminate odor, especially during late flower?

Wow man looks delicious!! The color is amazing! I wish I could pack a fatty bowl of that!
:welldone::thumb::yummy:
thanks brother
just awesome irish, i love the blueish/purple tint to the bud, looks like it maybe kinda due to the purpleish stems/stalks--wish i was your neighbor and or trimmin bud--i'll be waiting for a smoke report, never had jack-thinking bout some chemy-jones beans
thanks brother, the stems are purple because it let them go without food for a while with the flush. i will have a smoke report when their ready, i am no stranger to Jack but this one is a different looking Jack then i have seen.
Irish - How many times per minute do you find you need to circulate the air through your carbon filter to completely eliminate odor, especially during late flower?
i try to get a filter/fan that will keep the air moving 2xpm in my grow area. so a 100cf area i would use a 200cfm fan

heres the harvest pics of the 4 (100% organic) Jack heres, lots of trimming today and very sticky fingers.lol

the hanging pics isn't all of the plants, still one more to hang. the tray pics are all the plants.

100_4797.JPG
100_48021.JPG
100_4804.JPG
100_48031.JPG
100_48061.JPG
100_48081.JPG
100_4809.JPG
100_4814.JPG

I'm not worthy!!! :adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

Once again, Irish, an absolutely outstanding job of producing a HIGHLY respectable harvest of georgeous looking buds! :goodjob: :welldone: :bravo:

If you ever need an apprentice, or a quality control tester, please let me know where to submit my resume! :)

:high-five:

First off Another Congrats and a thank you for sharing the process and experience! :bravo:

Questions: Do you wait until the harvest is dried, and or cured before you pull a dry weight?

Also, what did you do differently to make it 100% organic? I'm interested.

I'm not worthy!!! :adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

Once again, Irish, an absolutely outstanding job of producing a HIGHLY respectable harvest of georgeous looking buds! :goodjob: :welldone: :bravo:

If you ever need an apprentice, or a quality control tester, please let me know where to submit my resume! :)

:high-five:
thanks for the kind words my friend. if i need a apprentice you will be the 1st one i get a hold of.
First off Another Congrats and a thank you for sharing the process and experience! :bravo:

Questions: Do you wait until the harvest is dried, and or cured before you pull a dry weight?

Also, what did you do differently to make it 100% organic? I'm interested.

thanks bro.
i wait until its all dried at like 60%RH in the buds. and that takes curing time. so the buds and dry dry before i do weights. no sense weighting wet buds that are going to way less latter on

not sure what you mean "what did you do differently to make it 100% organic?" i just added organics food to them to keep them organic. these girls have been organic threw their life and never even put PH up or down in them. never touched to PH

Excellent finish, Irishboy :cheer:

The coloring on those buds is beautiful, kinda like they kept the LED rays :grinjoint:

:peace:

Wow, just in time for St. Patty's Day, Irishboy has harvested the greenest buds I've ever seen! :yummy: It's got to be more than luck... ;)

I might have to try organic in my hempyhybrids next time - I've got the worm castings ready to go! Just awesome Irish.

Wow, just in time for St. Patty's Day, Irishboy has harvested the greenest buds I've ever seen! :yummy: It's got to be more than luck... ;)

I might have to try organic in my hempyhybrids next time - I've got the worm castings ready to go! Just awesome Irish.
lol, planned out good just in time have a nice little cure on them for St. Patty's Day. hence the thread name land of clovers.lol

i am not sure how organics will do in Hempy? think the standing water would be a issue and cause root problems and bad micro life
Nice haul and absolutely beautiful buds Irish!!!
:party::bravo::welldone:

thanks buddy

Back
Top Bottom