480W & 720W LED Grow - Land of Clovers

re: 480W & 720W Grow LED Hydro - Land Of Clovers

Hey Irish how much do you know about the Xtreme Gardening products? I am wanting to purchase Azos, Calcarb, Mykos, and Mykos WP but I am worried about a couple things. I'm worried if I use Azos and/or Mykos with Earth Juice nutes that I will overload the plants with nitrogen. I mean if Azos can convert useless nitrogen into nitrogen the plants can use (and they claim this can provide between 50% and 70% of all the N the plant will need), and Mykos makes the plants way better at gathering nutes...

Also how often do you think one could foilar feed with their Calcarb before you have to start worrying about overloading them with calcium?

Extra Credit: Could applications of humic acid have negative effects on micro life esp from these products?

FOR EVERYONE: I keep hearing about these bubblers/airstones to mix and keep nute solutions fresh before using but I am unsure of what these really are. Are these the same little bubble things from simple fish tanks? Which ones are you guys using that doesn't get clogged up from sitting in a tub of nute water? And how long do you guys usually let your nute water sit with the bubbler before applying the nutes to your plants? Do you pH adjust before or after letting it sit in the bubbler tub for awhile? I'm looking for an inexpensive but effective set up that will handle bubbling as little as 3 gallons. Is all I need to do is buy something like this Amazon: Tetra Whisper Air Pump 10 Gal Tankalong with some tubing and hook it up to something like this Amazon: Add-a-Stone Airstone - 10 in. x 2 in. x 1/2 in.???

1667445308452.png
1667445329757.png

Your Plants Look Great Irish! Thanks for any help.

Hey Irish how much do you know about the Xtreme Gardening products? I am wanting to purchase Azos, Calcarb, Mykos, and Mykos WP but I am worried about a couple things. I'm worried if I use Azos and/or Mykos with Earth Juice nutes that I will overload the plants with nitrogen. I mean if Azos can convert useless nitrogen into nitrogen the plants can use (and they claim this can provide between 50% and 70% of all the N the plant will need), and Mykos makes the plants way better at gathering nutes...

Also how often do you think one could foilar feed with their Calcarb before you have to start worrying about overloading them with calcium?

Extra Credit: Could applications of humic acid have negative effects on micro life esp from these products?

FOR EVERYONE: I keep hearing about these bubblers/airstones to mix and keep nute solutions fresh before using but I ery cheap at walmart as am unsure of what these really are. Are these the same little bubble things from simple fish tanks? Which ones are you guys using that doesn't get clogged up from sitting in a tub of nute water? And how long do you guys usually let your nute water sit with the bubbler before applying the nutes to your plants? Do you pH adjust before or after letting it sit in the bubbler tub for awhile? I'm looking for an inexpensive but effective set up that will handle bubbling as little as 3 gallons. Is all I need to do is buy something like this Amazon: Tetra Whisper Air Pump 10 Gal Tankalong with some tubing and hook it up to something like this Amazon: Add-a-Stone Airstone - 10 in. x 2 in. x 1/2 in.???

YES SIR u will be good to go u can buy them from walmart in the pet and fish section if u dont wanna order online very cheap there too
not sure about the rest of your questions

Have any of you guys seen this grow?? Its freakin amazing!! check it out.

OG Kush DWC/Lucas 1800W LED

Irish man those last set of pics look insane! Your defiantly laying down a strong base for a very nice yield and the quality looks like its going to be awesome! Good job and keep up the good work...

Irish, those Jack's are looking great! :party: About to put the jack seedling you voted for into 12/12. Need some of those Extreme teas.

My experience is that you can cut way down on the nutes. I would start at an 1/8 to 1/4 dose and work up if desired. I started out with about half of what would be a normal dose of nutes and got burn. Still got some minor burn when I cut that in half. Azos and Mykos have made for some super healthy root systems in clones and seedlings I have transplanted. Haven't used the Calcarb yet because I have been too lazy to foliar feed. It is on my experimentation list. :)

those are some wonderful lookin plants . u gonna have some nice colas there too. :goodjob:

how tall are they?
thank you buddy. they are 3'
Looking amazing Irish, very nice as usual..
thank you sir
Irish, how has the stretch been on your Jack's so far?
they stretch allot, around double the height, and that much stretch with these leds means its going to be crazy with HPS. of course these means you have the same strain of jack i have. all i know is these is the most frosty buds ive ever seen in person. my camera dosent even do these girls justice.

FOR EVERYONE: I keep hearing about these bubblers/airstones to mix and keep nute solutions fresh before using but I am unsure of what these really are. Are these the same little bubble things from simple fish tanks? Which ones are you guys using that doesn't get clogged up from sitting in a tub of nute water? And how long do you guys usually let your nute water sit with the bubbler before applying the nutes to your plants? Do you pH adjust before or after letting it sit in the bubbler tub for awhile? I'm looking for an inexpensive but effective set up that will handle bubbling as little as 3 gallons. Is all I need to do is buy something like this Amazon: Tetra Whisper Air Pump 10 Gal Tank along with some tubing and hook it up to something like this Amazon: Add-a-Stone Airstone - 10 in. x 2 in. x 1/2 in.???

i know a little about them, in veg i dont think you would really need to add any EJ, so you should be ok since you only add the Azos in veg 1tsp at the base of plant once a week. i would just take it easy and lower ur nutes. i would just use seaweed for veg though and get the food from the Mykos 30. and make ur own tea from seaweed, earthworm castings, and humic acid and feed once a week. it would be allot more micro life active and allot fresher and less money. make sure to not add any salts or chems to ur medium or it will kill the micro life. including PH down.

Humic acid will help ur micro life and so will molasses

feed cal/carb once every 2 weeks.

get a bubbler at the pet store for a few bucks, hydro stores, wall mart will have have them. the the air pump with at least 2 hoses.
Irish man those last set of pics look insane! Your defiantly laying down a strong base for a very nice yield and the quality looks like its going to be awesome! Good job and keep up the good work...
thanks bro, the girls do a have a strong foundation to grow some killer girls.
Irish, those Jack's are looking great! :party: About to put the jack seedling you voted for into 12/12. Need some of those Extreme teas.

My experience is that you can cut way down on the nutes. I would start at an 1/8 to 1/4 dose and work up if desired. I started out with about half of what would be a normal dose of nutes and got burn. Still got some minor burn when I cut that in half. Azos and Mykos have made for some super healthy root systems in clones and seedlings I have transplanted. Haven't used the Calcarb yet because I have been too lazy to foliar feed. It is on my experimentation list. :)
good advice.

Be-careful these Jacks stretch like crazy! the XG tea is really good stuff and i love it. but its a few months aways from being out from what ive been told so you would have to make ur own teas. heres a good base tea that you can start with and add ur own stuff like Guano or whatever for bloom.

just popping in for a quick comment, then back to the to-do list ;)

if you're gonna yank 'em, I'd give them a real good flush first to see if they get better.

you got nothing to lose at that point anyway and flushing can often improve things.

I know you said the medium doesn't drain well, so a heavy flush might just kill them, but tipping the pots helps get as much out as possible, and again, you got nothing to lose at that point.

I agree with Doc that there's so many variables and things that can go wrong with a grow that pinning the issue on one thing or another is just guessing at the problem.

You have lots of experience, and your "guesses" are more educated than most, but there's just too many possibilities.

Now, if you were the kind of grower who always grew the same strain using the same setup and nutes, it would be easier to narrow things down, but damn, that would be boring, lol.

I am with SS on the flush. Hoever, if it is goodbye, it will certianly be a long one. Sounds like your mix drains like 100% soil, and a 3-5x flush through soil can make for an all nighter :(
I have been away for a bit. Have you tested the ph of the soil/medium?
Reguardless, my worthless .02 is to run a a solid 3x or better flush and finish with that humic, sounds like it would be the best chance they have.

Also on the other set with the xg line of stuff...
I didn't realize that the Mycos30 was also a fert. I thought it was just a mycos only product. Therefore the stupid question in my previous post. I found more info on their site and see it is a mix of bone, meat, and feather meal, with silica and one Myco(Glomus intraradices). creating a npk of 6-4-4.
I cant get info on the tea because you are the only one that has it. lol
Anyways, I am pretty ignorant of the micro nutrients avaliable from organic amendment like meals, guano, castings, and such.... So my question is, Where do you think the primary source of micro nutes is comming from? Do you think the m30 would do so well without the tea? Have you seen any signs (even the mildest) of any defficiencies on them? Also do you know what the expected feed duration of the m30 is. I have some xg feeder paks and the packaging has minimal info at best, says feeds all season. lol

Sorry for the onsloght of questions.
CH

I am with SS on the flush. Hoever, if it is goodbye, it will certianly be a long one. Sounds like your mix drains like 100% soil, and a 3-5x flush through soil can make for an all nighter :(
I have been away for a bit. Have you tested the ph of the soil/medium?
Reguardless, my worthless .02 is to run a a solid 3x or better flush and finish with that humic, sounds like it would be the best chance they have.

Also on the other set with the xg line of stuff...
I didn't realize that the Mycos30 was also a fert. I thought it was just a mycos only product. Therefore the stupid question in my previous post. I found more info on their site and see it is a mix of bone, meat, and feather meal, with silica and one Myco(Glomus intraradices). creating a npk of 6-4-4.
I cant get info on the tea because you are the only one that has it. lol
Anyways, I am pretty ignorant of the micro nutrients avaliable from organic amendment like meals, guano, castings, and such.... So my question is, Where do you think the primary source of micro nutes is comming from? Do you think the m30 would do so well without the tea? Have you seen any signs (even the mildest) of any defficiencies on them? Also do you know what the expected feed duration of the m30 is. I have some xg feeder paks and the packaging has minimal info at best, says feeds all season. lol

Sorry for the onsloght of questions.
CH

the feedings with seaweed and Humic seems to be making a huge difference and my soil is allot better now and more airy not so compact. humic is good stuff. looks like new growth is green and old growth that wasn't too bad is greening up.

Mykos30 is a food and micro life TRF food. i asked them how long it would last on the phone but i never got a straight up answer, just said for the whole grow/season.lol.. not sure of what season their talking about?

i am not sure where the micro life is coming from but i think its the teas, witch probably have some seaweed or EWC and thats giving the micro nutes. I dont think meals have micro nutes but more of a NPK thing. its hard to say because my pages dont really have any details too much on them, just real basic. but i have other food that have those ingreadents and their not complete micro nutes on those labels. i would make my own tea to help the products out if i did have their tea or you can just add some Earth Juice micro Blast.

i just did notice one girl started to get a Cal def so i sprayed them with the cal/carb. i was trying to lay off of the folair spraying in flowering because i dont believe and like spraying my budding plants. but guess they need it, next time i am going to add a additive for Cal because i dont like spraying liquid around my buds. they told me to just cover my buds and spray the leaves but like most of you know thats not as easy as it sounds.lol.

One more question about the mykos 30 Irish. How much do you add to your plants? Example: How many tspns in a 3 gallon container? They give you the option of 1 pound for 20 square feet mix in the top 1 to 3 inches of soil. That isn't to helpful. I tried calling them and no answer or mailbox.

One more question about the mykos 30 Irish. How much do you add to your plants? Example: How many tspns in a 3 gallon container? They give you the option of 1 pound for 20 square feet mix in the top 1 to 3 inches of soil. That isn't to helpful. I tried calling them and no answer or mailbox.

they told me 1/3cup mixed into the top 6" of the soil for my 5gal pots. seems like they need to update their label lots of people are having trouble figuring it out.

Damn bro, do you have tie up stakes, or some kind of system to hold those monsters when they fill out even more??? I am thinking they will be wanting to lay completely horizontal from the weight!

Rock on Irish, brotha. :high-five:

-Go

Hey Irish! Did you get tired of the bashing? They are really starting to irratate me too. Gonna pull up a seat for your big finish here. I still have a lot to learn from you. Peace. h

Damn bro, do you have tie up stakes, or some kind of system to hold those monsters when they fill out even more??? I am thinking they will be wanting to lay completely horizontal from the weight!

Rock on Irish, brotha. :high-five:

-Go
the stalks are so big i think it might be ok, if not i have string i can use. lets hope i have to use them.lol
Hey Irish! Did you get tired of the bashing? They are really starting to irratate me too. Gonna pull up a seat for your big finish here. I still have a lot to learn from you. Peace. h
welcome brother.
yes back in the day the bashing got very tiering, but i dont get bashed anymore unless if its from another led company, but real growers dont bash me because i have all the pics to back up everything and lots of growers show respect towards me and i do the same.

pull up a chair my friend and enjoy, if any questions just ask.

the stalks are so big i think it might be ok, if not i have string i can use. lets hope i have to use them.lol

welcome brother.
yes back in the day the bashing got very tiering, but i dont get bashed anymore unless if its from another led company, but real growers dont bash me because i have all the pics to back up everything and lots of growers show respect towards me and i do the same.

pull up a chair my friend and enjoy, if any questions just ask.

How old are you?

Just curious, and you said any questions. And you seem like a pretty cool guy and I'm wondering if its because your older with wisdom or hip/cool younger guy.

any questions about growing, no personal questions. its allot better that way, the less info known the better. i will say i am old enough where i cant add that many candles to my Birthday cake:)

any questions about growing, no personal questions. its allot better that way, the less info known the better. i will say i am old enough where i cant add that many candles to my Birthday cake:)

Ok tough question now. What do you think would be the optimum number of ?ft tall marijuana plants under two of the 240w units?

Ok tough question now. What do you think would be the optimum number of ?ft tall marijuana plants under two of the 240w units?

i think around 2' would be a good size. right now my Jacks are 3' undet two 300w older models and their doing fine. my CJ under the two 240's are around 2' and theirs plenty of light down low. kinda also depends on how dense the foliage ur strains get to. my CJ could be taller then 2' and not be a problem, but 2' would be ideal ball park IMO

Back
Top Bottom