5 OG's, Medic Grow Fold 8 LED, Prescription Blend Nutrients & Me!

Well I've had a weird couple of days. I came home from work the other day & found my tent still lit up. Timer failed and the plant got 19.5 hours of light during Flower. I kept her in the dark for 18 hours after that. Since that happened I said I may as play with this plant & see what happens. So she's getting 12 hours of light & 14 hours of dark time; which means each day Lights On time starts 2 hours later. Plant should be done within a week anyway.... so may as well experiment. I almost think it's doing something.... lol. Can't really say for sure as it's my first time growing Skywalker OG. But she seems to be growing Trichomes on Top of Trichomes. Looks like thick white chunks of sugar stuck to her buds in some places.
Today I checked Zon to see if my MC shipped. Got a notice saying the 2500 gr. bag I ordered was out of stock. Since I've decided on my nutes from here on out.... I bit the bullet & bought the 25 pound bag. Shouldn't need any nutes for quite some time.
I also decided to order a 3rd Viparspectra PAR 1500 for my next grow. 1 light per plant. I may add the Mars TSL 2000 during Flower... not sure yet.
Ordered new wicking filters for my 6 gal. humidifier too.
So by time I harvest this last plant I should receive everything & be all prepared for another grow. Still considering an Auto grow just for a fast turn around before doing Fem Photo's again.

So let's do a little up date : Here's a few pics of the "OG KUSH" hanging to dry & a pic of some of the buds.
13-792.JPG
13-793.JPG
13-794.JPG
13-795.JPG
13-796.JPG

Here are the final pics of the "FIRE OG". She got pretty frosty. A really sweet, fruity smell to her.
13-797.JPG
13-798.JPG
13-799.JPG
13-800.JPG
13-801.JPG

She has been harvested & already dried & jarred. Of course I took her for a test drive. She has a Sweet Blueberry taste to her. A really heavy stone that gives me a hangover when I wake up. This one is for the heavy hitters for sure.
Here's some pics of her when drying. I hung all the branches with the leaves & then trimmed them a few at a time.
13-802.JPG
13-803.JPG
13-804.JPG
13-805.JPG
13-806.JPG

Looks like a hell of a lot more before it's trimmed up. But just a little over 5 oz. on this one too. So 3 plants in a row at 5 oz. again. Sure is frustrating trying to pass this 5 oz. per plant stuff. I have much higher hopes for my next grow.

Just a couple of shots of some "FIRE OG" Buds. The usual 5 oz. of really good smoke.
13-810.JPG
13-811.JPG

"OG KUSH" has been in the jars for 10 days & already has a good taste & smell. Another week or two & she should be perfect.

Been cleaning out my closets & shed of grow stuff I don't use anymore. Got it all sold to a friend who is just starting out growing. Gave him a smoking deal. About $400 worth of stuff for $75. I just want it all out to make room for things I do use.

I'm also re-reading 2 of my journals to see exactly what I did. This one for the Up-Potting, Training, etc....
Photos, Soil, Mars Hydro Grow
And this one for nutrient info because these plants looked great.
"Budz": Mars Hydro FC-E3000 / 3 x 3 Do Si Dos SCROG Grow
Taking Notes so I can combine what I did in those journals with just a few minor tweeks. I'm almost excited to do another grow.... because I think I've figured some things out to get bigger yields & healthier plants. Hope I'm right this time.... lol.

Hi All ! Got a few pics of the "SKYWALKER OG" before she goes to harvest. She gets her last 12 hours of light today before heading to the closet for 36 hours of darkness.
13-812.JPG
13-813.JPG
13-814.JPG
13-815.JPG

OG KUSH has been jarred for 16 days so far so I decided to try a bud today. Huge difference ! Nice & Smooth with an excellent buzz.

I got bored last night & re-did my tent. Moved the Exhaust to the rear corner of the tent so it doesn't suck the humidity out right away. Took the Bar Light down & put up the Viparspectra PAR 1500's, Mars Hydro TSL 2000 & Spider Farmer SF1000.
14-1.JPG

My Germination Station (SF 1000)
14-5.JPG
14-4.JPG
14-6.JPG

TSL 2000 for early Veg.
14-7.JPG
14-8.JPG

3 Vipars (1 for each plant) Mid Veg.
14-9.JPG

And TSL with the Vipars for Late Veg through Flower.
14-10.JPG

I think this should work well.

I've received most of my orders. Just waiting on the Gallon of "N" & the Humidifier Wick. Not really sure when I'll start my next grow; but I'll be ready for it when I do. I still feel like I need a little break from growing before I start up again.

Well guys, this grow is over. I decided not to do the 36 hours of darkness before harvest. So she's been chopped, dried & jarred. Well, almost all jarred. Still have a couple branches drying that should give me about another oz. So far 5.75 oz. of this girl. Not too bad. I can live with that.... lol. Anyway the smoke has a sweet taste to it with just a hint of a diesel taste to it. The buds sparkle when you turn them under a light & the sugar leaves still look frosty. Sure wish this camera would quit acting up so I could get good pics. Maybe it's because I've been adding & deleting pics from this same SD Card for several years. I'll buy a new one today to see. But here are a couple of pics anyway.
13-816.JPG
13-817.JPG
13-818.JPG

Well guys, this grow is over. I decided not to do the 36 hours of darkness before harvest. So she's been chopped, dried & jarred. Well, almost all jarred. Still have a couple branches drying that should give me about another oz. So far 5.75 oz. of this girl. Not too bad. I can live with that.... lol. Anyway the smoke has a sweet taste to it with just a hint of a diesel taste to it. The buds sparkle when you turn them under a light & the sugar leaves still look frosty. Sure wish this camera would quit acting up so I could get good pics. Maybe it's because I've been adding & deleting pics from this same SD Card for several years. I'll buy a new one today to see. But here are a couple of pics anyway.
13-816.JPG
13-817.JPG
13-818.JPG
Awesome

13-816.JPG
13-817.JPG
13-818.JPG
Beautiful :goodjob:

Stay safe
Bill

Thanks guys ! Can't wait till the Skywalker cures. Should be really good then. It's good now, but the cure makes things that much better so it's worth the wait.
Bought me a rebuilt Lenovo computer. Mine was from 2004 & this is a 2017 so a big difference in speed. It's got a Quad Core AMD 3.5 GHz processor, 16 gigs of ram & a 2 Terabyte H.D. Got most of my stuff on it. Just got to set up email (can't remember how so have to call the ISP) & also transfer my pics, docs, etc. from my old computer to this one.
Hopefully this solves my uploading & resizing issues I was having with the old one.
Still getting my stuff ready for my next grow. Had issues finding the Nitrogen, Had to order it from Florida. It's on the way. Since I'm going back to starting in Solo Cups I got to thinking about a better way to put holes in the solo cups for drainage. I was using a Candle & heater Screwdriver. I decided I'd buy a Soldering Gun & give that a try. Only $10 & if it works it's well worth it. If not, I'll just have to find something to solder.... lol. It's suppose to arrive today. I'll test it out when it does.

Back
Top Bottom