Chief's 2nd Try: Kindsoil Round 2

You will be good brother. In the future if you are at all worried about that, get you some of the 62% humidity packs by Bolveda or Boost and throw it in the jar. Then if you ever miss any burping days, the pack will keep your buds nice and safe.

You will be good brother. In the future if you are at all worried about that, get you some of the 62% humidity packs by Bolveda or Boost and throw it in the jar. Then if you ever miss any burping days, the pack will keep your buds nice and safe.

Ya I was going to try to Amazon prime some but I forgot. Didn’t think I would be away from the garden. What type of pump do you have for your irrigation set up. I want to get one but I’m not sure which one to get.

Garden Update:

So the nugs in the jars are safe guys no PM. I would of been so sad to come back to my jars being ruined. My brother was taking care of the garden while I was gone. He over watered everything in the veg tent but everything is alive so I’m grateful.

In the veg tent I have 2 Square One Genetics: Kick Flips they are a purple punch cross. I also have some Forbidden Fruit cuttings that are trying to root and a Sour Cyclone clone that is growing too fast. I think I’m going to keep it as a Mom but we will see how I like the smoke.

The Flower tent is moving along nice it’s looking pretty full. When I got back I had to take a bunch of leaves and smaller tops from the Forbidden Fruit. Things were way too crowded. I still think I should of taken more but I’m going to leave it this time and see how she produces. The Sour Cyclone smells great. Has a gas smell but is still sour and fruity. The pistols grew a ton also it looks like the are going to be pretty big colas. The Forbidden Fruit is starting to show a little color already. Hopefully here soon I’ll be able to see how the buds will develop.

Garden Update:

Veg is moving along I kept the 3 best rooted Forbidden Fruit clones and put them in solo cups a couple days ago. The Sour Cyclone clone is getting pretty big I think I may cut it back once it gets closer to the light. Then the 2 Square One Genetics: Kick Flip are doing great so far both short and squat I’m praying for 2 females.

The Flower Tent is looking wonderful the Sour Cyclone looks great it’s going to have big nugs. I need to up it’s calcium somehow it’s going through it pretty fast. It’s only at day 35 so it’s got a ways to go but it’s got me excited. The Forbidden Fruit is at day 21 and it’s already pretty frosty. I think the nugs are going to be smaller because I didn’t cut more before the flip. At least I’ll know next time.

Ya looking good there with the ladies. Glad you made it back and everyone still alive.

Thats something right there. You should be happy.

Ca - hard one to deal with - try an EWC slurry. Won't last long but you prolly wont need much. Things seem to be moving along pretty quickly.

GL with the back stretch. Gonna be a good one.

Garden looking great Chief! The FF looks great....hows she smelling?

It smells so good very fruity. Idk it’s hard to explain but Forbidden Fruit has a very particular smell so when I got the cut I knew it was it for sure.

Ya looking good there with the ladies. Glad you made it back and everyone still alive.

Thats something right there. You should be happy.

Ca - hard one to deal with - try an EWC slurry. Won't last long but you prolly wont need much. Things seem to be moving along pretty quickly.

GL with the back stretch. Gonna be a good one.

Thanks Bo I will have to see if helps. And ya I’m hoping for solid nuggets everywhere

Flower Update continued....

Was trying to one update but I guess I was too stoned on my lunch...

But the Forbidden Fruit is at day 30 and is so frosty. I’m just praying she bulks up it’s pretty hot where I am well over 100 every day. Without breaking the AC I’m trying to keep the girls happy. You can barely see the color in some of the unders but I’m hoping it comes later in flower.

I don't keep a mom. I just take a couple cuttings off a plant before flowering her out. When the cutting gets big enough in about 6-8 weeks, I start flowering her out and take another couple cuttings. I always double up on cuttings just in case.

If I need 1 cut, I take two clones. If I need 2 cuts, I take 4 clones.

I don't keep a mom. I just take a couple cuttings off a plant before flowering her out. When the cutting gets big enough in about 6-8 weeks, I start flowering her out and take another couple cuttings. I always double up on cuttings just in case.

If I need 1 cut, I take two clones. If I need 2 cuts, I take 4 clones.

Ok I’ll probably do that but that pretty much keeps me with only one spot for another plant in the flower room. I only have space for 3 plants in the flower room. I’m going to run the Sour Cyclone and the Forbidden Fruit a few more times at least. Sounds like I need a bigger tent but I have no where to put it that won’t stick out.

Flower Update:

Things are looking good. Like ppl say this is the boring part not much going on besides watering especially since I use super soil. Things are just frosting up nicely. I may be harvesting the Sour Cyclone this coming up Saturday just depending on how the Trichs are looking. I’ll be taking some closer pics this week. The Forbidden Fruit is looking great purpling nice not sure how good I can capture the color tho.

Still a lot of white pistils on that sour cyclone, are you looking to harvest it early on purpose? Just curious, as my eyes tell me that might have 2 weeks or more left before I would chop it.

Back
Top Bottom