Chief's First Grow - Organic Kindsoil - Clementine x Gorilla Glu

Definitely getting smelly in the tent. I hope the bud taste how this stuff smells cause I love it.

420-magazine-mobile869372115.jpg

420-magazine-mobile771894887.jpg

420-magazine-mobile84515441.jpg

Wanted to make sure my buds get fat I hope this helps. I hope better late then never.

420-magazine-mobile900782721.jpg
I've been using the Exhale CO2 bag.....I don't have a lot to compare to, but they've been fattening up nicely!

Girlsre looking great Chief, I know a lot of guys don't like the pictures with the LEDs on but I think it looks pretty cool to show all the tops like that. That kind soil is f'n amazing, too bad it's way too cost-prohibitive for me to get some shipped to Canada. They manufacture and sell it all themselves, no outside Distributors other than the company itself.

Did you make your scrog net or did you purchase it? What did you use in the corner to create 3-way attachments if you made it? Can you take a picture of it and show me?

Girlsre looking great Chief, I know a lot of guys don't like the pictures with the LEDs on but I think it looks pretty cool to show all the tops like that. That kind soil is f'n amazing, too bad it's way too cost-prohibitive for me to get some shipped to Canada. They manufacture and sell it all themselves, no outside Distributors other than the company itself.

Did you make your scrog net or did you purchase it? What did you use in the corner to create 3-way attachments if you made it? Can you take a picture of it and show me?

Yea I like the way it looks also but it's hard to see what's going on with the plants so I understand.

And ya man I can't believe all I've done was add water the whole time. Makes it too easy as long as u have some good genetics I guess.

And yes I have another one I was going to use but I want to build a 2 tier scrog that is attached to each other next time. My store didn't have a 3way corner I have to buy an adapter to get the 3rd part.

420-magazine-mobile1898332427.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2040098240.jpg

With the help of some other members, I'm building a soil for my own purposes. $200 a bag shipped was crazy. I've got a good starting point, but that stuff is foolproof.

I'm liking the Scrog. I like the idea of thee two tier too, killer idea. So what are the corner fittings called or used for normally? I'm a contractor but I don't recognize those.

With the help of some other members, I'm building a soil for my own purposes. $200 a bag shipped was crazy. I've got a good starting point, but that stuff is foolproof.

I'm liking the Scrog. I like the idea of thee two tier too, killer idea. So what are the corner fittings called or used for normally? I'm a contractor but I don't recognize those.

Not really sure what they are used for they are just a 1 inch pvc elbow.

Not really sure what they are used for they are just a 1 inch pvc elbow.
It's all good, thanks for the reply..... Just never seen anything like that before with the little foot on it.

Hey guy I took some fan leaves off some bud sites and I saw some browning in my leave. You guys happen to know what this could be? It's only on one plant I know one plant didn't get the full amount of kindsoil so that might be the problem But I'm not sure.

It may be the early stage of a phosphorus deficiency.

It may be the early stage of a phosphorus deficiency.

Thank you. I read it. It says it might be a PH issue. So I'm going to start with that before adding phosphorus. I've been watering with distilled water. The ph has always been like 6.2 , I'm going to ph it to 6.7 and see if that helps.

I only have 3 weeks left so now sure what a plant looks like once it starts to suck all the nutra out the leaves

Back
Top Bottom