Chief's First Grow - Organic Kindsoil - Clementine x Gorilla Glu

Day 50: Hey guys looking pretty good so far. I do have a plant that is in the one gallon plant and the bottoms are starting to yellow. Is it ok to let this plant continue or should I chop it up soon? Only have 14 days left from the breeder recommended flower time.

420-magazine-mobile391937902.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1749789825.jpg

Day 50: Hey guys looking pretty good so far. I do have a plant that is in the one gallon plant and the bottoms are starting to yellow. Is it ok to let this plant continue or should I chop it up soon? Only have 14 days left from the breeder recommended flower time.

Don't chop it just because it's yellowing a bit earlier than expected. Your plants are fine, believe me. I have plants that keep packing weight and maturing even though they have almost no leaves left (and the remaining leaves are almost completely yellow/dead). Take a look at those two plants in 1gal pots. They're basically just buds on a stick at this point. (Trimming is gonna be a breeze!)

CIMG92561.JPG

PS: Breeder recommended flowering times are usually very optimistic (i.e. based on perfect growing conditions). You should probably add one or two weeks.

Don't chop it just because it's yellowing a bit earlier than expected. Your plants are fine, believe me. I have plants that keep packing weight and maturing even though they have almost no leaves left (and the remaining leaves are almost completely yellow/dead). Take a look at those two plants in 1gal pots. They're basically just buds on a stick at this point. (Trimming is gonna be a breeze!)

CIMG92561.JPG

PS: Breeder recommended flowering times are usually very optimistic (i.e. based on perfect growing conditions). You should probably add one or two weeks.

Thanks man good to know. I'll prob add an extra week can't really go longer than that about to move to a new place soon.

Hey Don great job bud, those are some nice girls you got there. I just finished my 2nd grow with Kindsoil. I will say I won't be using anything else from here on out. I have a busy hectic life so it just makes everything a whole lot easier.

Thanks man. Yea the Kindsoil make things so easy. I can't wait to see what I yield.

You still have that hay smell

No hay smell anymore I think that smell was the dry fan leaves but idk. Now I have an earthy bud smell covering but everyday it seems to smell not like dank. I got the boveda packs to help get the humidity correct in my jars tho.

420-magazine-mobile1199271793.jpg

Final Weight:
There were 4 plants( 1 "1 gallon pot" , 3 "3 gallon pots"). I jarred the nice nugs together and all the airy buds together.

Nugs: 30,28,24,7
Airy buds: 33
Total: 122

Overall I'm happy. My lights were pulling 210 watts from the wall. All I had to do was add water the whole grow cant get any easier. I learned a lot this time around and made many mistakes I hope to correct next time. Thank you guys for the help I probably would of been disappointed with the results if I didn't have the help.

For the next grow I plan on making my own light set up with some of the Quantum Boards and maybe some Cobs we will see. I just love DIY thinks that's kinda of what made me start growing in the first place and now I think it's a hobby lol.

You the man donchief if you do make your own cobs that would be friggn awesome man. You did a good job bro how is the smoke you try any yet?

Thanks man. I'm going to for sure build my own light it's going to be the hlg quantum board. They get back in stock next Friday ima try to be the first to buy 2 boards I hear they sell out instantly.

But ya I tried it today and it's great I can't believe I grew this. It's a fruity skunk taste. I love it. Can't wait til next time.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Day 55: Looking good and stinky. Can't wait for them to be done.

420-magazine-mobile1226307859.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1192268960.jpg
great job, we see that you spend a lot of time to your girls ..... I think the more you care and the more you repaid at the end of the harvest .... logically also the experience helps a lot but that is done over time , who starts this adventure either for need or for pleasure must put in a quote that will not always go all according to our plans but that you will lose wrapped against mother nature .... !! I think the difference lies in always trying to enrich our cultural baggage on the subject, because nobody is born learned ....! so the best weapon and knowledge never stop learning, so life in good or bad always teaches us something even from defeats you learn! congratulations really a good job, a good show for the eyes, I imagine the smell hahahahah peace & love

great job, we see that you spend a lot of time to your girls ..... I think the more you care and the more you repaid at the end of the harvest .... logically also the experience helps a lot but that is done over time , who starts this adventure either for need or for pleasure must put in a quote that will not always go all according to our plans but that you will lose wrapped against mother nature .... !! I think the difference lies in always trying to enrich our cultural baggage on the subject, because nobody is born learned ....! so the best weapon and knowledge never stop learning, so life in good or bad always teaches us something even from defeats you learn! congratulations really a good job, a good show for the eyes, I imagine the smell hahahahah peace & love
Thanks man I liked that. And the smell was great I’m still missing it. I’m going to pops some more of these soon and hopefully keep one as a Mother.

Back
Top Bottom